Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
I agree. And even if it could be done thru ocr software.( which it cant for the reasons above ) Standard application forms create more opportunities for backdooring Also those initial algorithms are just a pre pre pre determining factor to see if a file moves on to stage 2...more underwriting. Or stage 3..more underwriting.

The speed of approvals of deals (that someone wants) is not the main concern in this industry..you send in docs, an application and within a few hours or 24 hours you get approved; funded within another 24 hours. Nor documents.

Or you get denied.

The Key is to getting a file that the Funder likes( or wants to approve)...not how quick they scan their documents once you give it to them

Getting the clients to SEND the documents thru numerous phone calls ...convincing the client to do business with you is the key ( and fitting a certain underwriting guideline with the right or best funder) You cant force the merchant to speed up his end ( sending docs and stips) no matter how hard we try.

You can never take the human element out of sales ...or underwriting.

Even the best underwriting caused massive defaults for A paper

Standard application forms create more opportunities for backdooring ?!? I call BS. CAN Capital had a standard app. I didn’t hear the work “backdooring” until people started creating their own applications and so on. Standard applications for anything (repeat ANY THING) that you go into contract to has to be a certain way. That’s why it’s a reseller contract and the broker doesn’t own the merchant account (for some funders- in a good way not the bad ones- hear me out here) If a Broker had to keep organized and liable for anymore they are already responsible for … no offense but how many of ya’ll live with your mom? Have roommates? Airbnb? and ya’ll are scared of regulation?

The speed of approvals of deals (that someone wants) is not the main concern in this industry.
So why tf does everyone have “fast approvals” on their website? You mean to tell me you have over 20 ISOs under you and they don’t haunt you sun up to sun down (I am guessing - To be an ISO Manager is a full time job- submissions is another… then communicating it all…)