Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I am not going to debate this . Like I debated the regulations issues, certain a paper collapsing before they actually did.

I do have a computer science degree and fully understand ocr ...even quant strategies. ( computers dont have a chance against a trained sales force of brokers live, or underwrting)

in plain english......reading a pdf or application quickly is of no use to salespeople or Isos or closers, It doesnt help in anyway.nor computer generated algorithm approvals because there i s no way that it isnt going to be eventually manually approved....if you did there would be more defaults.

Gl with it.

And now I remember why I stayed away from these boards. Unnecessary insults, "absolute truths" based on uninformed information that makes arguments pointless. One of my favorite quotes by mark twain: "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 242074

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    And now I remember why I stayed away from these boards. Unnecessary insults, "absolute truths" based on uninformed information that makes arguments pointless. One of my favorite quotes by mark twain: "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Carl, QuarterSpot is a good example of what you are probably looking for.
    Online form to fill out some of the details from our app.
    You don't want an entire app. You just want the basic details for a soft offer. Put in the name, DOB, SSN of merchant for soft pull and upload the app. Maybe the EIN to double-check if it's been submitted recently. Perhaps you'll need to put something about how current balances work to prevent us from sending you clients who have recently stacked.

Upload the bank statements, and you have your automated answer? Does that make sense?

You don't need OCR for that. Just the broker to be able to read the chicken-scratch.