Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
Speed of the the approval is never the issue. Receiving an approval within 5 minutes versus 48 hours won't make or break the deal as long as you know how to manage the merchant's expectations. And if an "A" paper candidate is in such a dire rush, then he's probably not really "A" paper anyway...
And there is the answer -- why do folks love OnDeck's online checkout? I know how much value this has for lenders and marketplaces, but if folks don't work with us because they don't want to waste time because of our approval ratio with them, I would have thought a frictionless process (and highly accurate with no impact on customer) would be an attractive solution for the brokers that do have very low approval rates with us.

But CCR is right, this not a breakout thread, so no need to keep debating Breakout -- I provided the context I wanted and, more importantly, posed a question to "fix" the main complaint posed in this thread (and I am candidly shocked with the full fledged skepticism, hence going further off topic): determining how a frictionless approval/denial process would be valued by brokers