Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
west. Imagine you knew( or guessed ) what was disclosed in some lawsuits because you figured it out in 2 seconds flat...then leaving because you didn't want to participate in it...to then have idiots for 2 years tell you how great certain companies are and how C/D paper sucks.

THEN they get a bright idea .."she must think this way because she is a criminal" ...then blasting a dui for over a year.
I had to listen to the bs. 2 years.( while staying silent)

Then the fools yelling at you, get their book of business stolen from them, others were bankrupted.

One that got 7800 files taken told me I needed to go to "underwriting school" Some poor rep on here got thrust in between he and I...they eventually threw him under a bus ( which I warned him about)

it has been interesting

Ill be on vacation soon...so I will be chilling

Ill let you know when I pull back up my Federal Charter to do loans...still doing mcas
Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
west. Imagine you knew( or guessed ) what was disclosed in some lawsuits because you figured it out in 2 seconds flat...then leaving because you didn't want to participate in it...to then have idiots for 2 years tell you how great certain companies are and how C/D paper sucks.

THEN they get a bright idea .."she must think this way because she is a criminal" ...then blasting a dui for over a year.
I had to listen to the bs. 2 years.( while staying silent)

Then the fools yelling at you, get their book of business stolen from them, others were bankrupted.

One that got 7800 files taken told me I needed to go to "underwriting school" Some poor rep on here got thrust in between he and I...they eventually threw him under a bus ( which I warned him about)

it has been interesting

Ill be on vacation soon...so I will be chilling

Ill let you know when I pull back up my Federal Charter to do loans...still doing mcas
Hey... no one is judging you or going deep into anything... Your a smart woman and what's done is done. Lesson learned. You pushed on. You letting everyone know (who didn't know any of this) is letting those people who pissed you off know how much it bothered you. 7800 Leads is sh*t. I am sure they didn't get much with any pitch they can throw... look how far you got. now delete all that loca!!! You're better than that