Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Wasn't directed to you personally but you put a whole section of people in a bubble... I had to step back for a second and wonder is it all that bad? Am I disturbed by it... yes a bit. Not for me though for those I work with. All around the perception/outlook. Everyone paints their own picture based on what they do and experiences. I see them as opportunities and gaps in the market that can be filled. To me this is gold.

Also... I've been back I just chose not to be all over here because of time consuming debacles but sometimes I just get that DF itch and I gotta scratch it

It was that bad...there is / was a shake out...and i think one more is coming ( not as bad )...like another hurricane, just a small one

The Few that are left will make money coming back up again...then new people will pop up and say

"you do not know what you are doing, there are new fangled ways to do business"

it cycles

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    It was that bad...there is / was a shake out...and i think one more is coming ( not as bad )...like another hurricane, just a small one

The Few that are left will make money coming back up again...then new people will pop up and say

"you do not know what you are doing, there are new fangled ways to do business"

it cycles
    Agree.
    Was - Is- and Will.

The "WAS" is obvious but if you think about it... it shook down a total opposite that we didn't see coming. The good guys- aka those who shut doors or shook up their execs. Change hit everyone hard and what was thought to be the a shake out originally (regulating the broker) didn't happen. Stacking won and new baby boomer funders are now reigning in a behind the scenes market.

It was said the Broker is bigger than all of us. The largest of the market that gets the deals in the door. No shame in the game... but now we have -IS. You have the need, building up, breeding, and celebration of the Broker on one hand with conferences and advertisements/posts accepting "ISOs"... but like you said... there is no amazing lead traffic of those good deals and those A/B paper outlets are "dormant" or "selective" in which they have every right to be. There is a huge separation in the space. Just like you have A-D Funders you have A-D Brokers.

WILL happen- Separation. We all know we can't teach old dogs new tricks. You can't tell an ISO Owner how to run his/her Business. You can't give everyone the same "rules" across the board if there are tiers to this...

How the hell did we get this far off topic?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.