Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    How dark is this dark side you speak of?!? Can you enlighten some of your points pls? your described type of "Broker".

do not want to select anything
    Why tf not? Select what exactly?

Your'e a broker. You want to "select" the right product by which funder/lender. You take the time to review, take your notes, and update it here and there. It's not hard to link it all together at the end- if your not "selective" and just chose a rando "We're signing new ISOs 16 pts!" then you seriously deserve the backlash.

throw the **** against the wall and see if it sticks
    Again... you can shop smart without that much effort. What kind of sh*t deals are being thrown at these walls? Deals aren't sh*t in the first place what type of brokers are getting these deals and do half of these funders even WANT to deal with who you are talking about?

too much drama for 2-5/6 %
    drama? or just want more commission? I am sure the Merchant wouldn't complain of the offer. I don't know anyone's website that doesn't say "We provide Merchants the best, lowest, fastest" ... then get on the phone, offer whatever you have, they shop, you haggle with the funder... what's more drama than that?

too much risk even if you have no skin in the game - for a soft pull? to throwing sh*t against the wall? That's self-harm that's not risk.
    funder pulls you under with them what? for...
    (Funder) do something wrong or unethical Again... who are these Brokers signing up with and not reading over their agreements and looking up these Funders?

I've known some people who've made dumb mistakes but not all of that.

Amanda,

I cant go into the "inner workings " of the Mca business or Financial Services and the dirty side of it with you. I am sure you can just google lawsuits, go on pacer.

Why are you asking me this? Because you want me to say so and so was charged with Rico? So and So is broke and defaults on people to make extra fees? So and so raped their top super isos for all their deals?Brokers stack and there are moles? Some Funders backdoor?
    Go look at the picture of Yellowstone exiting someone out in handcuffs. Look up the "data theft" lawsuits. Funders suing each other etc etc etc.
    Mca Brokers/smal/ funders doing double time, funding deals then recommending default.

I know where they are in the phillipeans if you want to pop by their office and offer your services.

I am not going to be some rah rah rah everything is great anyone can do this business type of person. Because it isn't true. Never has been and never will be.Funders have gone bankrupt. Cut off isos renewals. Backdoor jamboriee. Isos bankrupt, brokers too.

Most go back to a "job"( cursing out the sales profession on the way out) or take on other "ventures"
    And for the record ( which you know) I am a broker who has an Iso, with brokers in it. And are you going to come back into the industry?

It is not easy being salesperson; most cant do it so they spend a lot of time trying to figure out automated mareketing , or looking to consult/advise the top producers (which is a joke) etc etc.

If it was so easy most would not have gone under or got arrested or whatever the hell they did.

( everyone wants to be on the backend when the merchants want to fund today or tomorrow....no one wants to be on the front getting them to the table. which is why so many lie about being a Drirect Funder And some have made living, shifting files off the backend, fking brokers over or digging into their tank file)

I am sorry if this disturbs you. This is what is is.

**not all,

This is where I want some of the people who chime in all the time to show me how to get a full file in with full docs...not just babble on about theories, it seriously gets annoying

Is this where someone starts yelling about my dui? Trying to dig out my series 7 background. mortgage, insurance , compliance , which is clean as a whistle? been there done that too

And if you think I couldnt chip in $20 and call myself a direct funder too...you are mistaken I am a broker....proud of it. I do not need to lie to make sales
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-13-2017 at 03:00 PM.