Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)

Breakout is the most difficult lender to work with. Tried sending them files, must have sent them over 50 submissions and literally couldn't get a normal approval. Meanwhile, I'm getting great offers and closing those same files with other A lenders. Waste of time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashGordon View Post
    Breakout is the most difficult lender to work with. Tried sending them files, must have sent them over 50 submissions and literally couldn't get a normal approval. Meanwhile, I'm getting great offers and closing those same files with other A lenders. Waste of time.
    This is such an awful take, "I tried sending them files or you did send them files because your next line is you sent over 50 submissions and whats a normal approval even mean?

Breakout might not offer on every deal but when they do more than likely they will put out the best offer and best part is youll never lose the deal, their retention rate with clients is nuts and they dont screw merchants ever. (My experience) Carl and Steve have a product that will be around for a long time. (Fun note we have a client on their LOC type program that we have a client that every 2-3 months a commish comes without our involvement.)
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen, chill.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen, chill.

west. Imagine you knew( or guessed ) what was disclosed in some lawsuits because you figured it out in 2 seconds flat...then leaving because you didn't want to participate in it...to then have idiots for 2 years tell you how great certain companies are and how C/D paper sucks.

THEN they get a bright idea .."she must think this way because she is a criminal" ...then blasting a dui for over a year.
    I had to listen to the bs. 2 years.( while staying silent)

Then the fools yelling at you, get their book of business stolen from them, others were bankrupted.

One that got 7800 files taken told me I needed to go to "underwriting school" Some poor rep on here got thrust in between he and I...they eventually threw him under a bus ( which I warned him about)

it has been interesting

Ill be on vacation soon...so I will be chilling

Ill let you know when I pull back up my Federal Charter to do loans...still doing mcas
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-13-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    west. Imagine you knew( or guessed ) what was disclosed in some lawsuits because you figured it out in 2 seconds flat...then leaving because you didn't want to participate in it...to then have idiots for 2 years tell you how great certain companies are and how C/D paper sucks.

THEN they get a bright idea .."she must think this way because she is a criminal" ...then blasting a dui for over a year.

Then the fools yelling at you, get their book of business stolen from them, others were bankrupted.

One that got 7800 files taken told me I needed to go to "underwriting school" Some poor rep on here got thrust in between he and I...they eventually threw him under a bus ( which I warned him about)

it has been interesting

Ill let you know when I pull back up my Federal Charter to do loans...still doing mcas
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

it has been interesting

Hey... no one is judging you or going deep into anything... Your a smart woman and what's done is done. Lesson learned. You pushed on. You letting everyone know (who didn't know any of this) is letting those people who pissed you off know how much it bothered you. 7800 Leads is sh*t. I am sure they didn't get much with any pitch they can throw... look how far you got. now delete all that loca!!! You're better than that
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Hey... no one is judging you or going deep into anything... Your a smart woman and what's done is done. Lesson learned. You pushed on. You letting everyone know (who didn't know any of this) is letting those people who pissed you off know how much it bothered you. 7800 Leads is sh*t. I am sure they didn't get much with any pitch they can throw... look how far you got. now delete all that loca!!! You're better than that

Amanda some have always known.

( some people judging me is like me going to the homeless shelter and wondering if they like my Louis Vuitton handbag and BMW I drove up in)

It drives me nuts when people are cheering for them.
    A funder just wasted my time for 40 days, saving a merchant from them. Hard to let time like that wasted go.

People think they can cross people and they think oh well they will get over it...some lock down like a pit bull and shred.( this usually is in the form of closing more deals to me)

( the pit bull in me stops the defaults as well...good and bad)

But again...vacation and stepping away 2 weeks will bring back my cheery disposition

Recharge the batteries

Have a great weekend *
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-13-2017 at 04:31 PM.