Investors please look at this. 2mm @ 15% new startup biz needs angel investor
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Investors please look at this. 2mm @ 15% new startup biz needs angel investor

This guy is looking for an investor: (NEW STARTUP BIZ WANTS 2MM @ 15%)

We have a great real estate opportunity in Pigeon Forge. We have been approved for funding via 144a security. This is a $30MM project. As I said we are brand new. This is our first project. We have obtained funding through a commercial underwriter for the bond. Our dilemma is now we have to pay for the bond. We have a lot of fees and permits, appraisals and due diligence that has to be done. The company has used all we have to start the business and get into the position we are today. We can have the $30MM in less that 90 days. We have a solid plan, investors coming aboard and 30+ years of management and expertise helping us do this. What we don't have is the funds to complete the deal. We have looked high and low Kyle. Every lender we've contacted talked a good game until it came down to it then acted like a traditional bank. This is NOT a traditional loan. It requires someone who can do very specialized funding. Personally the principals do not have excellent credit, and do not have any personal assets that could be used. It's a very tough situation. What we DO have is 3 great properties in Pigeon Forge 1 block from the gates of Dollywood ready to be purchased by us, a plan for a one of a kind dining experience and music venue, and a bond that has secured a 30 year loan. All we need is the money to get started. We are seeking this kind of loan or investment:
    $2MM loan or investment for 90 days at no more than 15%
    We repay directly upon receipt of the bond funding
    We need the Loan or investment in 2 weeks or sooner if possible
    We have already allocated the funds to repay the loan or investment, with approval from the lender. We are primed and ready to make this deal. If you can help or you know of anyone that would invest this way or make this loan, I understand it's a tough loan to make, but where can you make 15% on your money in 90 days? Anywhere? I don't know of anywhere. Please contact me if you have any ideas or if you think you can make the loan/investment. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.

I can't promise anything, but contact me and we'll see what we can possibly do.

Kyle Readdick, CEO
    Synergy Direct Funding
    2525 Camino del Rio S
    San Diego, CA 92108
    p: [866]428-0172 | f: [888]372-6007
    w: http://synergydirectfunding.com