Fraud Alert
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Fraud Alert

I responded to a post [2nd Position Needed Immedately (720 Credit Score)] and was sent a file with what I believe to be fraudulent bank statements. I contacted other businesses in the building that they allegedly operate out of (I didn't mention anything about who I was or what company I was with. I just asked if there was a catering business) and even spoke to people at the business that occupy the suite that they advertise as their HQ. Their logo is stolen from another company, the bank statements are editable, all the phone numbers lead to a twitter account called @MONEY2MERCHANTS. They supposedly do $170k/mo but have almost ZERO web presence; you can only find their business by typing in their url, no combination will lead you there from google, even typing in their business's phone number! I could list several more red flags, but I think you get my point. If they really received $150k from another company, I'm terrified for that company and the rep that put it through. If I am wrong somehow, I apologize, but I'm not.

If the user DOLLAR2DOLLAR really works for a company that provided the "1st position," I'd update your resume, buddy.

BEWARE OF:
    The Caterers, Inc.
    Kenneth R. Dakan
    Penny Erickson
    Last edited by DaveDemarest; 10-05-2017 at 05:12 PM.