Looking for the right partnerh
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    I've been in finance for nearly twenty years. Having been laid off from my broker I"m looking at something more independent. ISO for small business loans on cash flow.

Currently, I'm signed up with a couple of providers. They pay 4-5% of loan amount. I'm doing all the work. I generate the leads. Do the cold calling. Chase the paperwork and submit the file. Then I'm delivering the contract, getting the sig's.

Who are the best / most honest company's to work for with the best payouts?

Thank you,
    Yeoman.

Who pays for the leads?

Pays for the CRM system?Phones? etc etc etc

Factor more things into the cost... Are you placing the deals?...that takes time.

Who takes the default risk? paid for the LLC, etc etc etc

If you were doing "everything" for 20 years you wouldn't be asking the question.

You wouldn't be "laid off" if you could sell... closers can close 200-500k in one month. The person who laid you off would just sit there and just place deals for you ... feed you grapes and fan you.( or fire you because you disrupt their flow and respect)

some of you can fool some( the ones who get fooled I know are not top producers) ...I've heard the bs , know the results for 30 years

Watching people fish for pikers then portraying themselves to be the big cheese isn't very attractive either
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-03-2017 at 09:37 PM.