COJs are dead
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    COJs may be unenforceable in certain situations, however it is my belief that COJs most important service is giving the indication to merchants that may be trying to default from the beginning that we are serious about collecting the funds owed,

I truly do believe that it is in the best interest of funders to have more tools than just repeated phone calls threatening collections.

I partially agree. Since I do not have "real" experience with defaults in MCA as I had 3/4 ( But I did Debt Relief / Restructuring loan mods for 5 years, credit restoration for 15...almost all mortgage brokers did ) ....I got the money back on 2...sent them into the hospital( while the guy had a heart attack) , tied ones assets to all business( they had 3 the funder didnt know about ) to move forwards. I caught 2 switching their bank accounts and made them switch back one of the wonderful ex brokers on my team told her to do it right before i fired her.

They are a deterannt...BUT using lawyers who are only out for themselves and do shady illegal things is not a good idea

and they shouldn't really step up to someone who has been in Finance for 30 years saying call me "mr" anything,( who was on their side ) then throw you under the bus for someone not in default

No reason to provoke the devil in people and go to all-out war on 4k
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-03-2017 at 11:10 AM.