2ND POSITION NEEDED IMMEDIATELY : ( 720 Credit Score )
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DaveDemarest View Post
    Fraud. Admin, please remove this topic and the OP's account. 100% fraud. Admins, PM if you need proof
    FRAUD ???? Really, Dave . Moreover, The Merchant explained to me just how damn incompetent you are; therefore, due to your inability to fund them does not designate F R A U D. Needless to say, I was able to locate another Lender whom indeed funded them via a 2ND POSITION. By the way, ......................Grow The Hell Up !

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR2DOLLAR View Post
    FRAUD ???? Really, Dave . Moreover, The Merchant explained to me just how damn incompetent you are; therefore, due to your inability to fund them does not designate F R A U D. Needless to say, I was able to locate another Lender whom indeed funded them via a 2ND POSITION. By the way, ......................Grow The Hell Up !
    What company is Dave with?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What company is Dave with?
    Why?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Hopefully dave doesn't stack it now LOL.

What company is he with?

Who on this God forsaken planet funded that 2nd without login ? That's insane.

No one funded a 2nd. No one funded a 1st. It's all BS. Kudos to aredmond and anyone else that didn't give this post a second glance.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveDemarest View Post
    No one funded a 2nd. No one funded a 1st. It's all BS. Kudos to aredmond and anyone else that didn't give this post a second glance.
    Dave, you are such an ........................" ALLIGATOR HATER " . Again, simply because you CAN NOT close a damn door, let alone---FUND; ironically, DOES NOT indicate fraud !

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Dave, you are such an ........................" ALLIGATOR HATER " . Again, simply because you CAN NOT close a damn door, let alone---FUND; ironically, DOES NOT indicate fraud !
    Did someone fund a 1st position or not?