How were your months? September was my biggest
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

How were your months? September was my biggest

How was everyone's September?

It was my biggest month, and 1st year anniversary working as a 1 man shop. I hit 1.7-1.9 million.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Congrats!!!!!

Pros and Cons of Sales: So glad its a New Month. Dam It sucks its a new Month hahahahha

If Sept could just last forever.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 3229

Great work. Congrats and keep growing!
    Direct Funder | MCA | Public Companies | Convertible Notes | Hard Money
    D. 516-667-6817
    paul@coolidgecapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiclean06 View Post
    Congrats!!!!!

Pros and Cons of Sales: So glad its a New Month. Dam It sucks its a new Month hahahahha

If Sept could just last forever.....
    Lol, Nikki..I agree... I am anxious for this month and hope i kill it.. I saw your post about how well you did, so i do hope you have a fantastic month too!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

It was my biggest month, and 1st year anniversary working as a 1 man shop. I hit 1.7-1.9 million.
    Congrats.

You hit 1.7 - 1.9 million? Very strange your giving a $200,000 range on your monthly funding amount as a 1 man shop. Thats usually something you know down to the exact dollar.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by mcg168 View Post
    Congrats.

You hit 1.7 - 1.9 million? Very strange your giving a $200,000 range on your monthly funding amount as a 1 man shop. Thats usually something you know down to the exact dollar.
    very true

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Lol, Nikki..I agree... I am anxious for this month and hope i kill it.. I saw your post about how well you did, so i do hope you have a fantastic month too!
    You will kill it. Thank u for the positive words

Quote Originally Posted by mcg168 View Post
    Congrats.

I did 1.7M total. Had a 200k 14m deal on Friday I thought would fund Monday, but it died in underwriting.

I am not sure why you point out stupid crap that is pretty obvious but hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself at the end of the day, go on.

How much $$ did you make last month Ryan?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

curious. How much did you net on that? How much did you renew from that number or is that including renewals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

With the industry average size of a cash advance deal being $18,000, that means he did close to 100 deals for the month. Even if you throw in a couple six figure deals, that's still a hell of a lot of volume for one person, with or without renewals! What's your secret? Are you counting ISO paper as well?
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 10-04-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

After the nonsense replies your expecting him to reply

Karen37a
    It takes about 20-30 brokers in a base shop to hit 1-2 million, not including renewals on a consistent basis

80/20 rule applying

Or massive referral business

You cant wear all the hats as one person..you melt down under paperwork follow up etc

And you cant trust anyone to help you because they will take the deal away for 1 point
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    With the industry average size of a cash advance deal being $18,000, that means he did close to 100 deals for the month. Even if you throw in a couple six figure deals, that's still a hell of a lot of volume for one person, with or without renewals! What's your secret? Are you counting ISO paper as well?
    Where are you getting 18K is average size?
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    I was seeing avg size 40-50k...down to 35k..

I could just be getting old ..or messing around trying to save someone from a sleazy lawyer

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

$17,500,000 over 4 deals.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    That's my observation from working in the industry for 8 years and seeing hundreds (if not thousands) of deals that various teams have closed. I guess it depends on the type of marketing you do. I've funded deals as low as $7,500 and as high as $400,000 and the average came down to about $18,000.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 10-04-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I was seeing avg size 40-50k...down to 35k..
    A 50K average deal is pretty high if you're working UCC lists. That means your average merchant does over half a million per year which is hard to believe. What about all the mom and pop restaurants, retailers, truckers, contractors, dry cleaners and florists that do $10k-$25k per month? These guys represent more than half of the UCC lists.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 10-04-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

20-30 brokers 1-2 Mill? WOW, i must have the best 15 brokers in the industry. Going to go give my guys a party on Friday now for hitting 3Mill+ for the 5th straight month. GO TEAM!!!!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    A 50K average deal is pretty high if you're working UCC lists. That means your average merchant does over half a million per year which is hard to believe. What about all the mom and pop restaurants, retailers, truckers, contractors, dry cleaners and florists that do $10k-$25k per month? These guys represent more than half of the UCC lists.

Not if you are doing 1st position deals and "consolidating"

edit **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Karen37a
    I did it at my old employer too....put the deals on the whiteboard so I didnt forget them.

Then my coworkers would yell at the owner and manager ...how is she getting these big deals she must have a special ucc list

I think I told you this story before

I do not have 1 florist for a client or truckers ( stay off the bibby uccs ) ...mostly construction, restaurants, professional services, dentists,

I would also tell you that certain personalities get certain types of leads attracting to them, but you will not agree , even though its true ( I also said this story before )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Karen37a
    mcn my last 3 deals( personally ) were making over 150k a month each...got them from the uccs

last construction guy made 250k a month only got him 30k? its a blur

These funders are on these boards so there are good people here not all bad

Someone offered me 25k and 5% fees in the hurricane i pulled it and placed it after the weekend
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

First off I believe he meant the year not the month.
    Next karen 20? U serious 5 reps and you should be funding 1-2 mill a month in New business .

Karen37a
    Not in Florida ...they cant sell and think like telemarketers....they have toothless crack head factories here....no offense to all in florida

Huge gap...either poor, lower income or very well off or rich

top 5%-20% of the office does business...the rest bother me

Which is why I was overrun with leads and tried to connect to some of you to pass them out

** and I do not 100% believe the closing numbers because so many people are going under...it isnt as easy as it looks
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

I did 1.7M total. Had a 200k 14m deal on Friday I thought would fund Monday, but it died in underwriting.

I am not sure why you point out stupid crap that is pretty obvious but hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself at the end of the day, go on.

How much $$ did you make last month Ryan?
    You sound like a douche, "how much did you make last month?" just an asshole thing to say, IMHO.

Karen37a
    People said that certain people were /are Direct Funders ....they are not...500 isos 1 week, never happening. People vouched for them. I sat watching it.

Playing around like it's the mickey mouse club or bickering like the real housewives of merchant cash advance ( i don't want to tune in anymore wah wah wah this isnt fun anymore boohoo)

Certain Funders are scrambling to make an extra 2-4 k screwing people over, breaking laws. People not answering phones.

one wouldn't release a ucc unless he got $150, even though the person paid in full. Dual contracts ...smiling in funders face, coaching default thru the back door. Taking any file that comes near them and rerouting them

...these same people claim to make millions ( yet they are saying) ..".you cant close sales or raise capital", (which is telling on yourself)

Some Brokers who make millions tip $150 to random strippers, chauffeurs, and valets...They do not even want to pick up the phone for a buck fifty

People who usually can make sales very easily do not do things like that...it's petty.

They certainly do not push people to the point of turning into a devil...who won't back down, no matter what you do now

Yet everyone can snap their fingers and poof millions monthly...its harder now( less capital only so much money to go around, it isnt unlimited). gl riding the balance out.

Solution ...Raise Capital
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-04-2017 at 07:06 PM.