How were your months? September was my biggest - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Karen37a
    PS. I heard you on the phone ...you are good

But you know your friend would have got spanked in a contest with me.

Anyway..I do not care, everyone make 50-100k a month keep going, never retire and never turn into an investorI came to Florida to buy properties and retire..invest

I ented mca for one reason only....to raise capital and syndicate...not cold call. my competitive nature roped me into all this (and my desire to see the business from the inside so I do not lose everyones money, geeze louse glad I did)....sales is supposed to be fun..not battle off the backdoor bandits, protect the funders money from con artists, kick a sleezy lawyers butt from one side of the room to another, then still keep going for him like a pit bull who wont let off because you are a nut.

All this is pointless...turn over 4 bank statements or your passwords to your account or decision logic lol

Ill still compete with people...for fun and a small amount of money but it cant be rigged ..and no fighting

I think someone at Yellowstone reached 70 million or somthing like that..good thing he isnt messing around on the boards and betting.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-05-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Still laughing at average deal size of 18K, so if I told you our funded amount in September was 683K does that mean we funded 38 deals? almost 2 deals a day? dude we are killing it if thats the case.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I said on a regular basis....and you are forgetting that I mostly do A and B paper 1st position

And I do not believe most of anyone's number
    s,no matter who vouches for them ...look around at all the implosions and anyone can make 50k-100 k 1 month(edit **the anyone can make 50k in 1 month when people are starving sounds arrogant and pompous**)...let's see you keep going for 30 years

Let's see you do it for 2 years

**also some of us do Commercial Loans and creating a fund and a CRM and have commitments for capital going forward.,while babysitting backstabbing morons

Karen I did not say I do it every month Im just telling you I had a hell of a month last month. BTW you know I can close and sell better than you.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    Karen I did not say I do it every month Im just telling you I had a hell of a month last month. BTW you know I can close and sell better than you.

Contest soon with a few of us to rev us up, or me up..I am exhausted...hurricane didn't help

but you really cant out close me...down to a science lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

1.7 as a 1 man shop? Lol. I've worked with the best in the biz and they pull their hair out *with 2 processors working full time just trying to get 5-6 deals done at 20-100K each. I'm calling bull****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    1.7 as a 1 man shop? Lol. I've worked with the best in the biz and they pull their hair out *with 2 processors working full time just trying to get 5-6 deals done at 20-100K each. I'm calling bull****.
    FUNd, ask Nick at elitefactoring.

He can confirm (he knows me). I do as much work as a 6 man shop.

Step your game up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

john in a month you did that or throughout the year ?