Hi my name is Ben Kosinski and I recently launched VendorTerm, where we help vendors (SMB's, startups, agencies) get paid sooner from outstanding invoices. Many invoices have 30, 60 and even 90 and 120 payment terms- but vendors want to get paid now. With VendorTerm, you can get paid in 5, 15 or 30 days on our easy, secure and transparent platform.

How does it work?
  • You email me back with any outstanding invoices, anywhere from $25k to $1,000,000.
  • We email you back with how much we would purchase that invoice for and the amount that we would pay you in 5, 15 or 30 days. For example, if you send us a $100,000 invoice with 60 day payment terms, we could pay you >$93,000 in 5 days.
  • If you accept the payment amount and date, we sign a contract and you'll get the money wired on the agreed date
  • The payer (corporation, for example) would then pay us instead of you- same amount, same terms.

How do I get started and see what you guys could offer me on my invoices?
  • Send me any outstanding invoices
  • I'll email you back with how much we would pay you for that invoice on 5, 15 and 30 day payment dates
  • Ben, are you doing this whole thing manually?

No, but for you I am bringing out the white glove service.
That and our marketplace will officially launch in a few weeks but who actually waits for an official launch these days?

Thanks,

Ben Kosinski
ben@vendorterm.com