VendorTerm- Looking for invoices
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

VendorTerm- Looking for invoices

Hi my name is Ben Kosinski and I recently launched VendorTerm, where we help vendors (SMB's, startups, agencies) get paid sooner from outstanding invoices. Many invoices have 30, 60 and even 90 and 120 payment terms- but vendors want to get paid now. With VendorTerm, you can get paid in 5, 15 or 30 days on our easy, secure and transparent platform.

How does it work?
    • You email me back with any outstanding invoices, anywhere from $25k to $1,000,000.
    • We email you back with how much we would purchase that invoice for and the amount that we would pay you in 5, 15 or 30 days. For example, if you send us a $100,000 invoice with 60 day payment terms, we could pay you >$93,000 in 5 days.
    • If you accept the payment amount and date, we sign a contract and you'll get the money wired on the agreed date
    • The payer (corporation, for example) would then pay us instead of you- same amount, same terms.

How do I get started and see what you guys could offer me on my invoices?
    • Send me any outstanding invoices
    • I'll email you back with how much we would pay you for that invoice on 5, 15 and 30 day payment dates
    • Ben, are you doing this whole thing manually?

No, but for you I am bringing out the white glove service.
    That and our marketplace will officially launch in a few weeks but who actually waits for an official launch these days?

Thanks,

Ben Kosinski
    ben@vendorterm.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

So factoring, cool.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

Quote Originally Posted by VendorTerm View Post
    Hi my name is Ben Kosinski and I recently launched VendorTerm, where we help vendors (SMB's, startups, agencies) get paid sooner from outstanding invoices. Many invoices have 30, 60 and even 90 and 120 payment terms- but vendors want to get paid now. With VendorTerm, you can get paid in 5, 15 or 30 days on our easy, secure and transparent platform.

How does it work?
    • You email me back with any outstanding invoices, anywhere from $25k to $1,000,000.
    • We email you back with how much we would purchase that invoice for and the amount that we would pay you in 5, 15 or 30 days. For example, if you send us a $100,000 invoice with 60 day payment terms, we could pay you >$93,000 in 5 days.
    • If you accept the payment amount and date, we sign a contract and you'll get the money wired on the agreed date
    • The payer (corporation, for example) would then pay us instead of you- same amount, same terms.

How do I get started and see what you guys could offer me on my invoices?
    • Send me any outstanding invoices
    • I'll email you back with how much we would pay you for that invoice on 5, 15 and 30 day payment dates
    • Ben, are you doing this whole thing manually?

No, but for you I am bringing out the white glove service.
    That and our marketplace will officially launch in a few weeks but who actually waits for an official launch these days?

Thanks,

Ben Kosinski
    ben@vendorterm.com
    Hi Ben,

Welcome to DF! A few questions.....

-Are you a member of IFA?
    -Your website looks fairly new. What industries do you factor? I am assuming you are a select or spot factor?
    -If you are advancing 93% of the face amount of the invoice, are you keeping the balance in the form of a fee? That seems very steep.
    -Most factors finance the invoice within 24 hours. Why does your program take so long?
    -How much volume has your firm done?
    -Can you finance companies in all states?

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Hi, Ben. Welcome to DF.

(Puts on latex glove)

I'm gonna need you to bend over and spread for me.

Yeah, basically. Just trying to put somewhat of a different spin on it!

Welcome to DF! A few questions.....

-Are you a member of IFA? Not yet but soon!
    -Your website looks fairly new. What industries do you factor? I am assuming you are a select or spot factor? All industries.
    -If you are advancing 93% of the face amount of the invoice, are you keeping the balance in the form of a fee? That seems very steep. The 93% was just an example; it could be much less in many instances.
    -Most factors finance the invoice within 24 hours. Why does your program take so long? We feel that for companies that need the cash in 24 hours, we probably aren't the best people for them. However, if a company can wait 5-15 days, that is more aligned with our strategy.
    -How much volume has your firm done? We just launched a few weeks ago.
    -Can you finance companies in all states? We are open to viewing all invoices. Thanks for the questions- feel free to email me with any thoughts or invoices!

Best,

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi, Ben. Welcome to DF.

(Puts on latex glove)

I'm gonna need you to bend over and spread for me.

Ha! Be nice!