Have Trucking Company doing 5 Mil per year- 5 years old with new owners only 6 months
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 112

Have Trucking Company doing 5 Mil per year- 5 years old with new owners only 6 months

I just got a trucking company in AR (Arkansas) that is doing 5 mil per year. Clean banks, no negative days, 2 50/50 owners 1 in 600s 1 in 500s. New owners took over less than 6 months ago; same corp and tax id. I need a lender to offer at least 150K and to allow at least 10 percent commission. No ISO'S LENDERS ONLY! Deposit volume from 4 to 11 deposits monthly.

If you are getting the 10% that you are asking for why would you care if an ISO reached out to you?

If you are posting it on here then that means that you need help with the deal.. If a broker has the connects to get it done and isn't trying to lowball you on commission then I don't see a problem working with them.

I hand off some of my harder to place deals to other brokers sometimes.

Member Reputation points: 10

We specialize in High Risk/Hard to place accounts and would love to work on it.

I know certain ISO's that make 14% with some funders. Why not share the wealth if you cant get it funded !

Quote Originally Posted by rld View Post
    If you are getting the 10% that you are asking for why would you care if an ISO reached out to you?

If you are posting it on here then that means that you need help with the deal.. If a broker has the connects to get it done and isn't trying to lowball you on commission then I don't see a problem working with them.

I hand off some of my harder to place deals to other brokers sometimes.