Open tomorrow & friday
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

Open tomorrow & friday

Empire Business Funding has been looking at businesses "Holiday Season Revenue" ( Revenue from October Through January ).

We are approving deals based on the historical revenue during those months !!!

Great for Florists, Jewelers, Retailers - EVEN ONLINE RETAILERS and tons of other industry types ...

Empire Business Funding has also had great success with our consolidation program. Paying off multiple balances and the merchant does not need to net any of the advanced amount. The idea of this and why it has been so successful is because it will consolidate the current payments into just one payment that will in essence be a lower amount that the current amount being paid on a daily / weekly basis. This will save the merchant money and make his or her book keeping a lot easier. This obviously will require our NO STACKING Addendum.

Please contact me for more information. Any deal is worth taking a look at.

Thank you for your time.

Robert
    Empire Business Funding
    Office 516-654-5544 ext.114
    Cell - 631-235-3423
    www.empirebusinessfunding.com
    25 Melville Park Road
    Melville, N.Y. 11747
    Last edited by Bank; 09-20-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by Bank View Post
    Empire Business Funding has been looking at businesses "Holiday Season Revenue" ( Revenue from October Through January ).

Great for Florists, Jewelers, Retailers - EVEN ONLINE RETAILERS and tons of other industry types ...

Empire Business Funding has also had great success with our consolidation program. Paying off multiple balances and the merchant does not need to net any of the advanced amount. The idea of this and why it has been so successful is because it will consolidate the current payments into just one payment that will in essence be a lower amount that the current amount being paid on a daily / weekly basis. This will save the merchant money and make his or her book keeping a lot easier. This obviously will require our NO STACKING Addendum.

Thank you for your time.

Robert
    Empire Business Funding
    Cell - 631-235-3423
    www.empirebusineswsfunding.com
    25 Melville Park Road
    Melville, N.Y. 11747
    You typed your url wrong. Was about to send you 20 of my best apps, but I sent them to someone else instead.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Thank you for your time.

Robert
    Empire Business Funding
    Cell - 631-235-3423
    www.empirebusinessfunding.com
    25 Melville Park Road
    Melville, N.Y. 11747
    No stacking doesn't exist. I don't care what addendum or penalty fee you place in the contracts/agreements. Merchants will stack and stack, this is what the norm' is currently and has been for some time.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Your correct and I understand.

However, we have been successful.

Stacking occurs more often if the relationship with the lender and the merchant isn't solidified enough. MOST of our merchants contact us when ever they are contacted with a tempting offer from competitors and many times they don't budge.

Relationship is everything.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Your correct and I understand.

However, we have been successful.

Stacking occurs more often if the relationship with the lender and the merchant isn't solidified enough. MOST of our merchants contact us when ever they are contacted with a tempting offer from competitors and many times they don't budge.

Relationship is everything.
    Are you guys still operating as Kash capital?

No... Kash Capital is a competitor.

On that note ... I have been seeing Kash Capital being very active in merchant statements lately.

We have a high risk portion of our fund that we can compete with Kash very aggressively.

No... Kash Capital is a competitor.

On that note ... I have been seeing Kash Capital being very active in merchant statements lately.

We have a high risk portion of our fund that we can compete with Kash very aggressively.
    Wait, so are you a different company than Empire Funding found here: empirefunding.com?

Well, you sure have an unfortunate name, as the other "Empire" has a trash reputation. They've changed names so many times trying to escape the rep (empire funding, Kash capital, Hop Capital, Region funding). Here's what one of their reps posted on here in the past:

"We fund/funded under three platforms.

1. Empire Funding (Which is no longer)
    2. Kash Kapital
    3. Hop capital
    "

So unfortunate name choice. But another question: how come the address you posted here in your signature isn't the address posted on your website?

We moved into a more convenient & larger location in Melville.

Looks like I need our web guys to update that.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    No stacking doesn't exist. I don't care what addendum or penalty fee you place in the contracts/agreements. Merchants will stack and stack, this is what the norm' is currently and has been for some time.

It is possible to have no stacking but it really has to be your game plan. Ive signed on with people and said" i dont stack and do not stack my files behind my back"...I had a few fights with some when my merchants got called, I yelled at one person who didn't do it once.

The Funders I chose didn't wait until 70% to to renew and if they did ( the few times it happened )they gave me "permission" to take the file away.

I have a few renewals coming up from deals that were 18 -24 months. I do not do business with those companies any more and they keep calling the merchant. The merchant is not renewing with them.

Unfortunately and Fortunately, working w2 for someone who had a Funder taking every single file away from you and everyone around you that they could get their grubby mits on , taught me how to lock down the merchant to the best of my ability.

I am posed and ready for the drop rate on the back end and other moves.

Its a shame some took 2 -3 year to discover things I saw in 2 weeks.

And its a shame that people cant just make money with out backdooring and uncontrollable stackng
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-21-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Empire Business Funding has also had great success with our consolidation program. Paying off multiple balances and the merchant does not need to net any of the advanced amount...This will save the merchant money
    That's just not accurate. Sure, by spreading out and lengthening the term, you may reduce the amount they pay daily, the total amount they owe will be increased dramatically. That's not saving money. Youre increasing the amount owed by 30-50%. Could be a nice fit for some merchants, but it will increase the amount owed.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    That's just not accurate. Sure, by spreading out and lengthening the term, you may reduce the amount they pay daily, the total amount they owe will be increased dramatically. That's not saving money. Youre increasing the amount owed by 30-50%. Could be a nice fit for some merchants, but it will increase the amount owed.
    Like you said ... It is a nice fit for some merchants, certainly not all.

Karen37a
    For me to let about 1 million of my business renew with a few funders..

I want a COJ for commission lol

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post

West coast...clients want more money and they do not mind if the payments drop, and the term is longer.

( thats why they are always looking for 18-24 months or 3-5 years)

They are capped at 200k, they start caring at that point

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    West coast...clients want more money and they do not mind if the payments drop, and the term is longer.

( thats why they are always looking for 18-24 months or 3-5 years)

They are capped at 200k, they start caring at that point
    That's not the point. When one says it saves them money, it's not accurate. It increases the amount owed. Period.

Karen37a
    That is true....BUT some need working capital for legitimate business purposes

edit **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-21-2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: typos