Fast Business/ Saffer
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Fast Business/ Saffer

Welcome Steve Saffer & the FBF boys our newest sponsor

Thanks David! We are happy to be a sponsor and look forward to working with everyone!!

If anyone has any questions about our program please feel free to reach out me at ssaffer@fastbusinessfunding.com

Fast Business Funding
    Steven Saffer | Managing Director
    Office: 646-432-5030

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Fast Business/ Saffer

Saffer is the Man!!!

Fast Business/ Saffer

Let me tell everyone why Saffer is the man...,he works like an animal... He is literally sending us approvals until 2am ...he funds our deals in 24-36 hours and on top of that he is just a really solid dude and a true mentsch!

Thank you Isaac, I appreciate that. If you are looking for a home for your deals, give us a shot and watch us not only fund your deals in 24-48 hours, but also get paid some of the highest commissions in the industry. E-mail me for more details. Ssaffer@fastbusinessfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by FastBusinessFunding View Post
    Thank you Isaac, I appreciate that. If you are looking for a home for your deals, give us a shot and watch us not only fund your deals in 24-48 hours, but also get paid some of the highest commissions in the industry. E-mail me for more details. Ssaffer@fastbusinessfunding.com
    Hey Saffer, stop buying the key words "United Capital Source". I think since you're first getting into the online marketing you should play nice. Just a heads up.

ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    Hey Saffer, stop buying the key words "United Capital Source". I think since you're first getting into the online marketing you should play nice. Just a heads up.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I don't know about "the highest", but they are pretty good.

Just hope that Steve remembers where he came form, now that he is a big macher and is going to have every Tom, Dick & Harry calling him

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

can someone tell me the difference between signing-up with FBF or YSC?

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    can someone tell me the difference between signing-up with FBF or YSC?
    They are different companies.

There is some connection to Everest because the websites are basically the same.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    They are different companies.

There is some connection to Everest because the websites are basically the same.
    but it seems like if one works with Fast they don't need YSC?

shots fired

Fast Business/ Saffer

No shots fired boys. Just a friendly heads up

Jared,

Nice to meet you. I just spoke with the head of my marketing team and we have never targeted the key words "United Capital Source" or anything with the word "United" in it. I am curious as to why you think that we did though, please let me know. If you type those words into google you will not find anything about Fast Business Funding. Also if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. 646-432-5030.

Quote Originally Posted by FastBusinessFunding View Post
    Jared,

Nice to meet you. I just spoke with the head of my marketing team and we have never targeted the key words "United Capital Source" or anything with the word "United" in it. I am curious as to why you think that we did though, please let me know. If you type those words into google you will not find anything about Fast Business Funding. Also if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. 646-432-5030.
    Actually if you type "United Capital Source" into Google you're PAID ADD (it says add and it's in the paid search) is right after mine which means, you're buying my companies name. Your marketing team is misinforming you. If they want more info they can reach out to me 646-448-1701

Member Reputation points: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    Actually if you type "United Capital Source" into Google you're PAID ADD (it says add and it's in the paid search) is right after mine which means, you're buying my companies name. Your marketing team is misinforming you. If they want more info they can reach out to me 646-448-1701

double ouch

Quote Originally Posted by DirectMedia_Scott View Post

Member Reputation points: 26

Fast Business/ Saffer

How do you know they aren't using broad match or modified broad match in their campaign and Google is just using your companies name which has Capital and Source in it and displaying ads based on a broad match. Just because his ad shows up for your name searched doesn't mean he's buying your brands keyword.

Quote Originally Posted by vmccapital.com View Post
    How do you know they aren't using broad match or modified broad match in their campaign and Google is just using your companies name which has Capital and Source in it and displaying ads based on a broad match. Just because his ad shows up for your name searched doesn't mean he's buying your brands keyword.
    VMC it could be however when I search one without the other he doesn't really show up which to me means it's more direct match or phrase match no?

Member Reputation points: 26

Fast Business/ Saffer

really depends on the actual campaign if it's just a straight broad match then bidding on the keyword (capital source) could show up for the searched term...united capital, capital source, united capital source and a whole list of others deemed by Google as a broad match. If it was a modified broad (capital +source) then those two words would need to be used in the search for the ad to appear same goes for the phrase match if they were bidding on "capital source" then those two words would need to appear in the search. And let's not forget Google isn't the cleanest when it comes to showing ads when they aren't supposed too, they are notorious for impression and click manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by vmccapital.com View Post
    really depends on the actual campaign if it's just a straight broad match then bidding on the keyword (capital source) could show up for the searched term...united capital, capital source, united capital source and a whole list of others deemed by Google as a broad match. If it was a modified broad (capital +source) then those two words would need to be used in the search for the ad to appear same goes for the phrase match if they were bidding on "capital source" then those two words would need to appear in the search. And let's not forget Google isn't the cleanest when it comes to showing ads when they aren't supposed too, they are notorious for impression and click manipulation.
    Hey I hear ya, it's just that it doesn't show up under any other phrase searched except for when I search (United Capital Source). It's my belief this is happening through my understanding of marketing. Others may think differently and reasonable minds can differ. All good

Bottom line is we have never targeted those words. We will target the words that business owners type in to Google to try and receive cash advances.