Equifax data breach
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Equifax data breach

The data breach by equifax has 143 million citizens at risk of being compromised by lack of cyber security.
    I was speaking to a merchant today and we struck up this conversation and this was a cold call first time talking to the merchant.

She went into details on how she has concerns and how these hackers/scammers have nothing to do. At first she was reluctant on working capital, and than she stated she is currently shopping for 20k

I went into detail about the cyber leak and provisions in place for the 143 million citizens. Merchant felt I was a big shot banker and asked, "hey do you know where I can check to see if my info was compromised"

I responded " well sure i do"

and emailed her the link with application

https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com/

Merchant sent me her statements and application with speed!!!

Moral of this testimony is that cold calling is still alive, renewals are the mash potatoes, but new deals that's the steak!!!!

Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-14-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    If you go thru the equifax link you will lose your ability to sue in court , be forced into arbitration and also not be able to join a class action law suit if one arises from damages.

AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS BY REQUIRING ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES (EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW) AND A WAIVER OF THE ABILITY TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. ARBITRATION PROVIDES A QUICK AND COST EFFECTIVE MECHANISM FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES, BUT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IT ALSO LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    If you go thru the equifax link you will lose your ability to sue in court , be forced into arbitration and also not be able to join a class action law suit if one arises from damages.

AGREEMENT TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS BY REQUIRING ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES (EXCEPT AS SET FORTH BELOW) AND A WAIVER OF THE ABILITY TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. ARBITRATION PROVIDES A QUICK AND COST EFFECTIVE MECHANISM FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES, BUT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IT ALSO LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL.
    This is just a testimony on how talking to a merchant on a cold call and listening to the merchant can go a long way.
    Which basically is breaking the ice with a merchant on a cold call
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Karen37a
    ah ok...pulling technique... this also happens when you try to fix credit online, which is why no one can get it done..

you have to mail letters the old fashioned way

Ill save everyone the "fico is the enemy speech"...
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-14-2017 at 05:35 PM.

[QUOTE=Karen37a;78865]ah ok...pulling technique... this also happens when you try to fix credit online, which is why no one can get it done..

Indeed Karen37. Breaking the ice with the merchant on the first cold call separates you from the rest of the other brokers calling!!!

This only builds rapport with the merchant; which leaves an impression; and most importantly the merchant remembers you; and utimately you gain the business.

MCA world we live in is a nasty business.

Keeping up to date with current events and finance related national news will only arm you with an arsenal to engage the merchant.

Merchant gets 5-7 calls on average for working capital

What separates YOU, from all the rest?
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-15-2017 at 12:15 AM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

This is no longer the case. They have removed the language from the Ts & Cs.

Karen37a
    From my experience just using their website for credit monitoring also binds you.

It can be mailed. People are already gearing up for class actions suits .

I will check though ...thanks

Karen37a
    Merchant gets 5-7 calls on average for working capital

What separates YOU, from all the rest?

Same thing...engage the client, most like me or they think I am a nut ; entertaining and honest..( with alot of financial education or time served)

I would run around an office fanning myself with 3 files that just came in, saying "whomp there it is"...to try to spark people to move up the board and be #1 ( some didnt and don't find it funny)

You have to laugh in this business ...too much drama

( this is why I do not mind when certain D paper posts their numbers..it dwarfs me and maybe sparks me to run forward)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-15-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Same thing...engage the client, most like me or they think I am a nut ; entertaining and honest..( with alot of financial education or time served)

I would run around an office fanning myself with 3 files that just came in, saying "whomp there it is"...to try to spark people to move up the board and be #1 ( some didnt and don't find it funny)

You have to laugh in this business ...too much drama

( this is why I do not mind when certain D paper posts their numbers..it dwarfs me and maybe sparks me to run forward)
    One thing I always say is you will find the same agents doing the same numbers monthly and drool/hate why they cant do it.

keywords:
    Work Ethic
    Hunger for Money/Success
    The WILL !!!!!

This industry is not for everyone, it is funny Karen37 because some agents should of been fired already based off production alone, but because they do the MAXIMUM OF THE MINIMUM
    Each and every month the same excuses, while the same CLOSERS FUND FUND FUND

Those maximum of the minimum people DAD owns part of the funding company or they have an UNCLE who saves the job for them every single time & makes excuses why they cant perform. Meanwhile they are simply a waste of someone sitting in the chair!!!!

Agents like that in your office is like having an office that looks like this

Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Karen37a
    I agree....my brokers get commission only so i say...sit there or go home , untill someone comes by to take your seat.

Nothing you can do...but if everyone was a top closer we would have MORE competition and we already had more than we can handle.

Some shake outs are good for the few that are left standing.

( I chased a broker across a parking lot to take his commission check of 4k...he didn't want it because he would have to continue working...)

Another ones boyfriend was going to leave her and throw her out of the trailer park because he didnt like that she was making more money than him...she quit...probably swinging on a pole...nothing we can do.

..some funders heard the bs on the phone live

Its been an absolute joke that I need files
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-15-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Karen37a
    ** and as my old billion dollar mentor would tell me as I was complaining ...climbing the ladder with licenced, college educated, upper middle class people that I recruited as brokers and agents who display the same characteristics

"Go get more people"

I can still hear it in my head on brainwashing auto pilot
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-15-2017 at 01:41 PM.

** and as my old billion dollar mentor would tell me as I was complaining ...climbing the ladder with licenced, college educated, upper middle class people that I recruited as brokers and agents who display the same characteristics

"Go get more people"

I can still hear it in my head on brainwashing auto pilot
    Agreed it's a revolving door but you always find a handful that is always on that funding train every single week...

Chooo Chooooooooo

Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-15-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA