Turn $25k into $100k
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

Turn $25k into $100k

I have a client in Mexico with a Letter of Intent from a hedge fund who wants to invest hard money into his property in Mexico.
    Property is empty land, owned free and clear, worth north of $40mm (appraised in 2015), taxes are paid to date.
    He has a hard money offer/investment for $20mm for 5 years, which he intends to use to build a golf course. Initial plans are ready, but since it's hard money, it will not be given as a construction loan.

The catch is that the offer comes with up-front fees, that's the only problem. His construction business has been bad this year, and is broke.

He needs $14,000 to pay the up-front fees, and eventually another $10,000 for a new appraisal. There are no other fees.
    If he gets to the appraisal stage, it's guaranteed. But the money needs to be available, even from a balance transfer on a credit card.

Because this is "high risk" (who says he'll take it in the end, who says that the lender will go for it after doing the appraisal), he's looking to turn this $24-,00025,000 into $100,000 for someone upon closing. Deal should close within 45 days of finding this $14,000.

I have the entire file and have talked with the lawyers and people involved with the hedge fund, and have 100% confidence that this is a real offer.

Anyone who wants to see the entire file, can. I have it ready to be sent. Appraisal, proof of ownership, proof of taxes, business plan, letter of intent. I've talked with lawyers who say the hedge fund is legit, although I do not have a proof of funds. Everything is clean.

Please flood my email address or my inbox, whatever. I want this deal funded ASAP. I'll send you whole file even if you think you can do this. He's willing to pay $100,000, so brokers can jump in here and take their cut from there as well. He may be negotiable.
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

hahahahah

Someone out there will give it a chance.
    It's not a scam. It's just a bit higher risk.
    Why are you such a hater/doubter?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

micah keep hustling you never know what is going to hit. i'm sure Mr. Feinberg recgnozies that ( as from the plethora spam emails i get from him in my spam box testifies too ) i'm sure he is just teasing

BTW, this doesn't need to be one person.
    If you know a group of investors, $500-$1000 each, and get a basic letter of intent from them, I can find someone for the price of the appraisal.

I'm if DailyFunder is the wrong place to ask for help, where is the right place? Help me out, everyone! SOMEONE out there can help do it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    BTW, this doesn't need to be one person.
    If you know a group of investors, $500-$1000 each, and get a basic letter of intent from them, I can find someone for the price of the appraisal.

I'm if DailyFunder is the wrong place to ask for help, where is the right place? Help me out, everyone! SOMEONE out there can help do it.
    Micah,

Debt financing in Mexico has proven to be difficult for a lot of institutions in the US as it is very difficult for US entities to perfect liens in Mexico. That being said, you would probably better success searching for alternative debt funds that invest in Mexico because they have a presence in-county to protect their interests. GRUPO BURSATIL MEXICANO is an investment bank in Mexico City. I have not spoken with anyone there in years. It might be worth a call to see if they have any high net worth investors that would have an interest. 011-5255-5480-5724 is their number. GRUPO SALINAS is a lender in Mexico City. I don't have a number for them. Good luck!

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

the one deal i did in Mexico went horrible... was 18 years old in tijuana mexico and a guy offered me to change money i took out a 20 bill and as he checked to see if its real another guy took it and fled ( he acted like we were both robbed ...I am sure they were both in on it)..
    Last edited by mcaguru; 09-14-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I have a client in Mexico with a Letter of Intent from a hedge fund who wants to invest hard money into his property in Mexico.
    Property is empty land, owned free and clear, worth north of $40mm (appraised in 2015), taxes are paid to date.
    He has a hard money offer/investment for $20mm for 5 years, which he intends to use to build a golf course. Initial plans are ready, but since it's hard money, it will not be given as a construction loan.

The catch is that the offer comes with up-front fees, that's the only problem. His construction business has been bad this year, and is broke.

He needs $14,000 to pay the up-front fees, and eventually another $10,000 for a new appraisal. There are no other fees.
    If he gets to the appraisal stage, it's guaranteed. But the money needs to be available, even from a balance transfer on a credit card.

Because this is "high risk" (who says he'll take it in the end, who says that the lender will go for it after doing the appraisal), he's looking to turn this $24-,00025,000 into $100,000 for someone upon closing. Deal should close within 45 days of finding this $14,000.

I have the entire file and have talked with the lawyers and people involved with the hedge fund, and have 100% confidence that this is a real offer.

Anyone who wants to see the entire file, can. I have it ready to be sent. Appraisal, proof of ownership, proof of taxes, business plan, letter of intent. I've talked with lawyers who say the hedge fund is legit, although I do not have a proof of funds. Everything is clean.

Please flood my email address or my inbox, whatever. I want this deal funded ASAP. I'll send you whole file even if you think you can do this. He's willing to pay $100,000, so brokers can jump in here and take their cut from there as well. He may be negotiable.
    mmarkowitz@abfunders.com
    I've gotten deal offers like this from Nigerian princes in my spam folder.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I've gotten deal offers like this from Nigerian princes in my spam folder.
    The difference is that the investor I would find is depositing money into a US Bank of America account in the name of a real legit US company, New World Financial Services, not to the "Nigerian Price," er, owner of the property. www.newworldfinancialservices.com

Wanna see the file?

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

mmarkowitz@abfunders.com
    You came to a high risk financing hub and got laughed at. Move on, dude... move on.