Corporate Lease Tenant Seeks Low Hassle Acquistion Loan for Purchase
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 19

Corporate Lease Tenant Seeks Low Hassle Acquistion Loan for Purchase

I have a client LLC that has been leasing a property for almost the last 30 months the company that owns the property is listing it and he is looking for an unconventional purchase lender. Because it would ultimately become a flip after a few mods - He will not coming in with money, He don't put money on CA real Estate... He put money in it, that's how he roll. This has to be done a corporate purchase from a corporate in daddy they have to liquidate the property for tax reasons, the house or to say the town house is the largest floor plan model of the subdivision, it's partially renovated but the renovations that will get the top dollar out of it haven't been done yet not think that's why they decided to sell.

The unit's here in this subdivision for the size of this particular unit go can't catch a market price of between 725000 up to $750,000 and the high-water mark of the market they were catching anywhere from $925,000 to $975,000 depending upon the quality of the improvements in the property. Like he said he don't put money on California real estate you'll never see it back, he put money in it and you can leverage it is common sense business.

So the things that he knows that this unit needs to be able to catch the top dollar market rate of return on the Windows have to be replaced, the kitchen needs to be rehabbed and the who final bands need to be remodeled because the master bath has been remodeled, and then replace the upstairs carpets that's it fairly straightforward and you'll catch top dollar for this unit.

This is a straight-up leveraged opportunity.

Anyone that could assist us in this deal, please PM. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

Let's get this accurate:
    Does he need a hard money lender who will give him 100% of the purchase and he'll do the rehab himself, without putting any cash into it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

... Creative Lender, the fact that you posted this is making me question your background and knowledge of this space. i would like to fund every deal that comes across my desk, and since we have control of the funds its easy to make decisions on what deal we fund or decline.

Tell me why myself, of any other lender you come across should do this deal when your client doesn't want to have any " skin" in the game ?
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

(What Jerry said)
    Criton Capital, LLC