Seacoast
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Seacoast

Hi DF,

We survived Irma! There is a ton of damage from the storm, but it could have been significantly worse.

We are actively factoring and lending to cell tower service companies. Our idea client:

-Based anywhere in the US.
    -Provides audit, maintenance, upgrade, decommissioning, and modification services.
    -Not reliant on sub-contractors to do most of their work. The company must have their own safety trained crews.
    -Works directly for tower owners, carriers, or large contractors.
    -Revenues from $500K to well over $100Mil.
    -Facility need from $500K to well over $10Mil.

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Banned Reputation points: 10

Hello Kevin,

On our new program starting at L+350, please let me know if you have questions or a deal we could take a look at

PS. PLEASE SEND ME A BUSINESS PLAN or EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & I will know if we can proceed and then I will send you my forms, thanks.

Our Funds is a direct balance sheet provider of first mortgages, mezzanine debt and equity nationwide for all asset types. We have tremendous capital and are extremely flexible. Over the last 5 years, Our Funds has been aggressively deploying capital having closed in excess of $2 billion in CRE transactions for our balance sheet.

Our firm typically invests 1-3 year money into value play and transitional assets including small renovations, lease-ups and PIPs all the way through gut rehabs and adaptive reuse projects, and very selectively ground up developments.

Beyond the value add bridge deals, mezz debt and equity, which has historically been our primary appetite, we have a new low priced floater program.

In the current market environment, commercial real estate developers and owners want our product because of its extreme pricing competitiveness, aggressive proceeds, non-recourse structure and flexibility without the bank restrictions and contingencies.

· Security Type First Mortgage Bridge Loans
    Mezzanine Debt
    Equity

· Investment Size $5 to $35 million debt
    $5 to $15 million equity

· Asset Types: Multifamily, Condo, Hospitality, Retail, Office and Industrial

· Key Terms Non-recourse for most transactions
    Loan maturities ranging from 6 months to 3 years
    Interest only payments
    No prepayment penalties

Best Regard,

Black Diamond Investments,
    diamondinvestor8@gmail.com

Shawn K. Pearl
    CEO
    Office: 225.620.9810

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnkp View Post
    Hello Kevin,

On our new program starting at L+350, please let me know if you have questions or a deal we could take a look at

PS. PLEASE SEND ME A BUSINESS PLAN or EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & I will know if we can proceed and then I will send you my forms, thanks.

Our Funds is a direct balance sheet provider of first mortgages, mezzanine debt and equity nationwide for all asset types. We have tremendous capital and are extremely flexible. Over the last 5 years, Our Funds has been aggressively deploying capital having closed in excess of $2 billion in CRE transactions for our balance sheet.

Our firm typically invests 1-3 year money into value play and transitional assets including small renovations, lease-ups and PIPs all the way through gut rehabs and adaptive reuse projects, and very selectively ground up developments.

Beyond the value add bridge deals, mezz debt and equity, which has historically been our primary appetite, we have a new low priced floater program.

In the current market environment, commercial real estate developers and owners want our product because of its extreme pricing competitiveness, aggressive proceeds, non-recourse structure and flexibility without the bank restrictions and contingencies.

· Security Type First Mortgage Bridge Loans
    Mezzanine Debt
    Equity

· Investment Size $5 to $35 million debt
    $5 to $15 million equity

· Asset Types: Multifamily, Condo, Hospitality, Retail, Office and Industrial

· Key Terms Non-recourse for most transactions
    Loan maturities ranging from 6 months to 3 years
    Interest only payments
    No prepayment penalties

Best Regard,

Black Diamond Investments,
    diamondinvestor8@gmail.com

Shawn K. Pearl
    CEO
    Office: 225.620.9810
    Shawn,

Do you realize that you replied to a lender that has an extremely low cost of funds. Question: Why in the world would I "send" you a deal? Another Question: Why in the world would I do business with a firm that uses a GMAIL account? No thanks!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

... Kevin, dont worry - this guy wont be around long enough to reply to the email.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties