Arrested and sentenced for bad documents - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Again, this is a case where Bob admitted to creating fake documents and directed other employees at the company to create fake documents -- all to defraud a lender.

This has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with fiduciary duties of a financial advisor or broker. Absolutely nothing. Zero. He wasn't "tied into something as a fiduciary." He personally committed fraud and directed others to commit fraud.

West,

I know I skip forward a few moves on a chess board ...tie it all in to ALL the things people do and could possibly do and then think about the TOTAL risk and what you need to be paid for taking it on.And what each persons responsibility is and what is their risk associated with doing it

Telemarketrs/Fronters/Closers/Floor managers/ Manager/ Owners/Syndicators/investors (and the person responsilbie for gaining the investors confidence)Funders

There is a difference between a one man shop iso and an iso that runs as a business and their level of experience and expertice( and "fiduciary responsiblity")

( some one man shops are experienced and just do not want the drama)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Karen37a
    https://smallbusinesslending.io/bank...-rico-lawsuit/

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/34...k-capital-llc/

A syndicator had its Assets seized...I can't point all this out step by step.

In the end.. Unless you have the financial experience you should be mentored by someone...go to a reputable iso, or brokers broker.

And you have no idea how many deals that Bad Grandpa backdoored or sent bad documents in( he just got caught on one)...he tried it on me...I saw it in 5 seconds flat...someone stuck up for him on these boards when I said "do you think I am stupid"

I even asked a few people and they said.."he is ok"

He even got someone to 3 way call with me untill I got such a bad feeling I just said ...Why are you 3 way calling me leave me alone ( then I didnt trust the 3 way caller nor the opinion of those who said "he is ok")

Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Karen37a
    When New brokers talk back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zNr6F6t2U

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Someone on here "defended" Dirty Bob Shaw when Someone on here didn't and still doesn't understand the very first question a factor will ever ask you.

dailyfunder.com/showthread.php/9837-Industrial-Hemp?highlight

But knew he was a thief now that he is one. Good work.

Karen37a
    *** and you have the wrong post...go back 1 1/2- 2 years, it was a staffing company who was paying 66k a day, between factoring and 7-9 advances...he got passed around and I just dropped him. I said you are taking out loans and advances to take out loans and advances and he said "no **** sherlock"

That was the 5th time I told him to not ask questions on boards to me and that I would not answer..I was trying to be nice and also give a warning for others to not do it

Think what you will, you are wrong about certain A paper...wrong about Certain D paper

Some A are BAD some D are GOOD

and here is a simple googe search if you need help

The advance percentage is determined by a number of variables, including:

The client’s track record in collecting full payments
    The customer’s track record of paying in full
    The financial stability of your firm
    The soundness of the delivery / payment confirmation documents
    The client’s industry
    Actually, the client’s industry is one of the primary determinants of advance percentage. For example, transportation companies that use freight factoring usually qualify for advances that average 90% (or higher at times). Likewise, staffing agencies can get an advance of 90%.

On the other hand, construction subcontractors using construction factoring usually get advances of 75% because subcontractor invoices typically have retainage of 10% and general contractors are notoriously difficult payers. The same goes for companies using medical factoring: advances range from 65% to 85% because insurance companies can be difficult payers.

Overall, however, the average advance is 80% to 85%.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    *** and you have the wrong post...go back 1 1/2- 2 years, it was a staffing company who was paying 66k a day, between factoring and 7-9 advances...he got passed around and I just dropped him. I said you are taking out loans and advances to take out loans and advances and he said "no **** sherlock"

That was the 5th time I told him to not ask questions on boards to me and that I would not answer..I was trying to be nice and also give a warning for others to not do it

Think what you will, you are wrong about certain A paper...wrong about Certain D paper

Some A are BAD some D are GOOD

and here is a simple googe search if you need help

The advance percentage is determined by a number of variables, including:

The client’s track record in collecting full payments
    The customer’s track record of paying in full
    The financial stability of your firm
    The soundness of the delivery / payment confirmation documents
    The client’s industry
    Actually, the client’s industry is one of the primary determinants of advance percentage. For example, transportation companies that use freight factoring usually qualify for advances that average 90% (or higher at times). Likewise, staffing agencies can get an advance of 90%.

On the other hand, construction subcontractors using construction factoring usually get advances of 75% because subcontractor invoices typically have retainage of 10% and general contractors are notoriously difficult payers. The same goes for companies using medical factoring: advances range from 65% to 85% because insurance companies can be difficult payers.

Overall, however, the average advance is 80% to 85%.
    Thanks for clearing that up and searching google for us. BTW: Who are you arguing with about A & D paper? What is the argument?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up and searching google for us. BTW: Who are you arguing with about A & D paper? What is the argument?

Stop trying to jr league bait me, you have been trying for 2 years now when are you going to give up.

If you do not know the "inside" of the Financial industry, that's your problem.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Its Karen arguing with Elizabeth arguing with happy and all her other multiple personalities.
    But back on topic. Karen why did you not report Bob Shaw to authorities if you know he was doing guilty stuff?

Karen37a
    Last comment to you forever...re read what I said technically " i had suspicions of wrongdoing"...backdooring who knows..other people said he gave them a bad feeling as well

You may be here without a green card...who knows if it's true or not

ps the admin can see what ip address people sign on from.

Have fun..last deals to close and hurricane is coming

( top funders do not respond to insanity and think I am crazy for dignifying you with a response..gl in your mca carrer...hope you close deals)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 11:04 AM.

If you are going to vomit words and argue with yourself on a forum, it should come as no surprise that you might be asked probing questions about your content.

And when someone does ask a question or challenge a premise you play victim and won't answer. That's not trolling or bullying, it is responding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Its Karen arguing with Elizabeth arguing with happy and all her other multiple personalities.
    But back on topic. Karen why did you not report Bob Shaw to authorities if you know he was doing guilty stuff?
    Last comment to you forever...re read what I said technically " i had suspicions of wrongdoing"

You may be here without a green card...who knows if it's true or not

ps the admin can see what ip adress people sign on from.

Have fun..last deals to close and hurricane is coming
    If you are going to vomit words and argue with yourself on a forum, it should come as no surprise that you might be asked probing questions about your content.

And when someone does ask a question or challenge a premise you play victim and won't answer. That's not trolling or bullying, it is responding.
    Children....play nice.....
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by aredmond View Post
    Children....play nice.....
    that was nice lol...

have fun im off

2nd time she attacked Ricky based on race/nationality. The first time was because he happens to have an accent. For one, I apologize that you have to hear that crap RickyR3712. No place for it anywhere.

Karen37a
    2nd time she attacked Ricky based on race/nationality. The first time was because he happens to have an accent. For one, I apologize that you have to hear that crap RickyR3712. No place for it anywhere.

Scroll back when he said "she has a temper because she is latina"
    Then degraded me because I am part jewish.

again...where was your righteous indignation then?

Hdf ..seriously...go away...stop commenting to me or about me get a life
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 11:21 AM.

It is ok i already categorized her as an attempted murderer for drinking and driving .

i never said no such thing.Please post link or screen shot of that.

Must have missed that, I hope he was kidding. What I didn't miss is that you (so far) are part: Hispanic/African America/Sicilian and Jewish... now that is impressive!

Karen37a
    Must have missed that, I hope he was kidding. What I didn't miss is that you (so far) are part: Hispanic/African America/Sicilian and Jewish... now that is impressive!

You are a nut.... I am English, Irish , German ( my mothers side ) Christian and Spanish Sicillian ( spain)Greek sephardic jewish if you want to know.

They should charge you 10 cents when you post to me
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    i never said no such thing.Please post link or screen shot of that.

Reputation points: 9373 Join Date
    Aug 2016

it does not take much to get her fired up.
    Not to sound racist but karen are you Latino?

Thats ONE...go look for the rest
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-08-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Lol. If they charged by the word, Sean wouldn't need advertisers.

Karen37a
    And if you had to close deals you wouldn't be here either

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

this turned into a soap opera

Karen37a
    I agree....always started by HDF then ricky follows him

At least the few others stopped joining in

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

cant say i am not tempted .

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Whos the next Bob Shaw on the forum? *eyes looking around emoji*
    Eagle Funding Group