CRM recommendations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

CRM recommendations

Anyone have any recommendations on a CRM platform to use other than lendio? Excel isnt getting the job done and the lendio platform has some bugs and leaves a lot to be desired.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Benchmark has a great system

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

There are a few MCA specific CRM's. Having salesforce built out to your process can be pricey but it really gets the job done.

Thanks Isaac.

Have you looked into MCA Track?
    It offers: Merchant / ISO access, Syndicators, automated split payments, automated ACH payments, and it's all web based.

Feel free to email me at: Bruce@MCAtrack.com or give me a call directly at 212 444 9566
    Last edited by BigBruce; 06-17-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 123

CRM recommendations

Who does the ach processing

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

I saw a demo from cloudmybiz and their MCA build out of Sales Force was pretty impressive. Not sure about their pricing or service at all, but definitely worth looking into.

check out ZOHO

MCAtrack is fully integrated with ACHworks & GOach and you can execute ACH transactions directly through MCAtrack (making reconciliation that much easier).

Senior Member Reputation points: 13

When choosing a CRM platform there are various factors to consider. To name some: Ease of Use, Scalable, Customizable, Workflow Automation, API/Integrations, Reports and Dashboards, and Mobile Access. Feel free to reach out to CloudMyBiz to get a demo of the Funding Automation Salesforce App. info@cloudmybiz.com or 877-703-4488.

CRM recommendations

If you have a little Tech Savvy then you can do what I did for my Reps...I customized a copy of vTigerCRM. If you havent heard of vTigerCRM...its what the guys over at ZOHO built theirs off of. vTigerCRM originated as a deviation of off SugarCRM but is much more flexible. Its free and Open Source.

I would email Garren over at MCA Suite and do a demo
    Garren Du
    http://www.mcasuite.com/
    Nathan Warshaw
    President
    Warshaw Consulting
    770-672-7177
    770-500-2437
    nwarshaw@2warshaws.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

ZOHO is the best one I've ever used. By far the simplest CRM I've come across.

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

We use Salesforce and are very happy with it. Heard great things about ZOHO and SugarCRM as well.

While Zoho isn't MCA specific it's very easy to use, inexpensive and integrates to Outlook. Mobile version has same features as PC version & they sync to each other plus allows logging calls for any inbound or outbound call if the phone # has already been entered to Zoho.

UBix Technologies specializes in providing IT solutions to businesses. We currently have several cash advance companies as clients and have products especially designed for use within the industry. We offer dialers, Press 1 campaigns, customized CRM solutions, phones that integrate with both the dialers and CRM, software solutions to help with back office issues that help track deals and funding especially for companies funding their own deals, we can even help get new offices set up with wiring and computer purchases as we are licensed Lenovo and Dell partners. UBix Technologies can be a one stop shop for all of your company's IT needs.

Douglas Goldstein
    Sales Manager uBix Technologies
    dgoldstein@ubixtechnologies.com
    516-423-0666

UBix technologies offers a CRM product. We can also help with all of your IT requirements. We offer phone service as well as dialers both of which will integrate with our CRM.

Douglas Goldstein
    Sales Manager uBix Technologies
    dgoldstein@ubixtechnologies.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

IRIS caters to the MCA industry as well.

Please visit: www.mcasuite.com. We offer complete CRM solutions for funders/lenders as well as ISO/brokers.