becoming a broker for Mca funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

becoming a broker for Mca funding

I was already a merchant services provider when I got into it.. so all I had to do was sign up and start selling.

I think some of the bigger companies do a background check on you.. other than that all you have to do is figure out which companies products/commission you lik the best.. sign up and start selling. At this point there is no license that you need or anything..

Thank you for response!!! Can I go right to underwriter directly then? I am assuming I would have my agreement (merchant service provider) with them directly and can have agreements with a number of them as well???

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by bostriba View Post
    Thank you for response!!! Can I go right to underwriter directly then? I am assuming I would have my agreement (merchant service provider) with them directly and can have agreements with a number of them as well???
    Yes, you can sign multiple agreements. You will want certain Lenders for your "A" paper, certain Lenders for High risk and others for the in between. After a while you will start knowing where to send what. Always ask what their sweet spots are and what type of situations will always cause a decline. Most Funders assign a Rep to you who sends the file to UW. You may have some interaction with the Underwriters, but mainly it will be the ISO Relations person, Account Rep, or some other Front Office type.