Amos Weinberg accused of lying to the court
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

The best part about the complaint filed is the attached emails, very entertaining reading!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

I love the link to all the MCA cases this ambulance-chaser has lost.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Link to the emails?

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=mPUOKj3YcXKoQTxo syl8Hw==&system=prod

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=mPUOKj3YcXKoQTxo syl8Hw==&system=prod
    screenshot-iapps.courts.state.ny.us-2017-08-30-09-27-00.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

^go to the link in the activity feed, triple click it so its highlighted the right click "go to..."

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    ^go to the link in the activity feed, triple click it so its highlighted the right click "go to..."
    ty

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

hold on .... I sent someone to get popcorn and soda
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    ha.

That's why I type in circles and its almost in hieroglyphics until I get mad..Also why you do not conduct business thru emails or text ( for those of you trying to constantly text me.. and I keep saying, I will not respond)

Also why I had told some, you will one day realize what the change of venue to Nassau County Long island means.

What an idiot...he thinks he is the cat's meow because he is from North shore long island.

Funders should hire one lawyer and combine efforts and file a writ of certiorari to overturn any and all of his previous wins, change venues to Nassau county..get the money back, put the fork/steak in it...done.

And I am sure you have it handled.

( not legal advice )

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Most important rule: if you're going to do ****ty stuff, protect your name. This guy didn't bother buying the URL with his name, so now someone else owns it (and his online presence).

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

wonder who is going to win this case GRP Funding,LLP et al v. GRP Companies https://www.pacermonitor.com/case/22...ies,_Inc_et_al

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Most important rule: if you're going to do ****ty stuff, protect your name. This guy didn't bother buying the URL with his name, so now someone else owns it (and his online presence).

Or don't pick a fight with big huge companies or Rich powerful people that can spank you, over ridiculous things or greed.

Its like poking a sleeping bear.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Interesting about GRP suing BFS. Anyone have access to Pacer that can share the details?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Puerto? Aren't GRP your boys from Springfield?

Karen37a
    In a nut shell ( and I may not be 100% accurate)

People thought a company was going public and took shares of stock ( which is air ) and warrants which expire ( used for enticement) for their company.

Classic penny stock move. Selling the dream.

Now that it hasn't worked out, books of business were sold( given away), and everyone wants their money back.

Meanwhile, some toasted the Top 10 brokers in their organizations for nothing. ( Brokers who funded 5-7 deals a month)

Some had quit 2 years ago, created isos and flew under the radar fighting to the death to gain their book of business back.

I estimate 5-20 million back in the hands of the brokers/isos who left the companies.

Now these companies can go to kill each other publiclly .Puerto didn't know, even though he was told.... but I am sure he is doing a Happy dance.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Has BFS had any good news lately?

Karen37a
    I would never count them out of the mix.

like Mayweather vs McGregor

I am betting on Mayweather

** in fact if they asked me to step in against one person
    I would...and people who worked for one of them, liked them....we all just got caught in a buyout, wrong time , wrong place.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-30-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Mayweather may have won the fight, but McGregor won the jackpot. Five years ago, he was collecting unemployment checks in Dublin. Last Saturday, he earned $125 million for thirty six minutes of work!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

This is awesome.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I would never count them out of the mix.

like Mayweather vs McGregor

I am betting on Mayweather

** in fact if they asked me to step in against one person
    I would...and people who worked for one of them, liked them....we all just got caught in a buyout, wrong time , wrong place.
    No, I glanced at the case and GRP has a strong case for fraud as they were effectively fraudulently enduced into a transaction based upon BFS representations. BFS's actions effectively destroyed the value of GRP irrespective of the BFS valuation at the time of purchase. GRP clearly had BFS IPO visions in their head which is why they agreed to an all stock acquisition. But if they did a modicum of due diligence they would have realized a BFS IPO would never happen. That said, BFS's failure to live up their representations the agreement, left GRP to die on the vine. Not only did they violate their representations, they actively sought deals with competing ISOs that would damage the value of GRP. I would add damages for reputation destruction, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Puerto? Aren't GRP your boys from Springfield?
    Matt- i just read the pacer suit. All new news to me with a lot of eye opening information. I would direct your q/a to management there as i left back in 2016-
    Last edited by MCAVeteran; 08-30-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    Matt- i left there in nov of 2016. Cmon man, you would have to check with management there to learn more.i have no clue about that but please share with forum If there is validity.
    This advance business has substantially more risk than platforms who want your syndication tell you. They say it's bad debt and underwriting and commissions. They don't tell you that all the companies are suing each other and that lawyers calling up the businesses with the advances and telling them not to pay and that your deals will end up in court.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    No, I glanced at the case and GRP has a strong case for fraud as they were effectively fraudulently enduced into a transaction based upon BFS representations. BFS's actions effectively destroyed the value of GRP irrespective of the BFS valuation at the time of purchase. GRP clearly had BFS IPO visions in their head which is why they agreed to an all stock acquisition. But if they did a modicum of due diligence they would have realized a BFS IPO would never happen. That said, BFS's failure to live up their representations the agreement, left GRP to die on the vine. Not only did they violate their representations, they actively sought deals with competing ISOs that would damage the value of GRP. I would add damages for reputation destruction, etc.

I am not going to comment on this in totality...but I believe some did think they were going public because of things they did and said. Just because it's easy for YOU to see it was impossible and me to see that it wasnt a good move, doesn't mean they understood it ...or stock valuations, projections etc. Me and my Investment banking/hedge fund friends had a few laughs as I sat there thinking ...wtf are they doing,, is this real...( as we all lost money/sales and time)

2 years ago I told some it wouldnt happen, people cant see bubbles ahead of time...its like selling a short frog looking woman on buying expensive modeling lessons...(she is a mark)You can tell her untill you are blue in the face "you are 5 ft 2 size 16...models are 6ft tall and size 3 they are ripping you off" she believes her own bs and wont listen...like most.
    all pizza place owners believe they make the best pizza.. (wow you make the best pizza how much money do you want.close)

I do not feel bad for people who think they are slick and do not care if brokers or Isos get paid or get their renewals, then have their book taken. Or plot to cut off Isos/brokers and sell/fold etc, then it doesnt work out.

What goes around comes around.

If you steal a married man away ( a cheater) and he cheats on you...what did you expect.

I think they planned on going public and Laplache foiled their efforts and caused the start of everyone's demise,

They missed the window or what you said.

(nondisclosure of the bfs connection to isos after being asked over and over and over is that ok?)

You can tell when an underwriter is on your file...they have a certain style, ask the same questions ask for cetain docs...we knew who was on the back end .
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-31-2017 at 12:43 AM.