Amos Weinberg accused of lying to the court - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Mayweather may have won the fight, but McGregor won the jackpot. Five years ago, he was collecting unemployment checks in Dublin. Last Saturday, he earned $125 million for thirty six minutes of work!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Anyone get an email from a debt restructuring company by a guy claiming he used to be VP of Northern Cali at WBL?

Karen37a
    " Karen has a DUI , Karen has a dui....how is she still in the business...omgggggg, somebody do something she is tarnishing the mca industry"

"Karen had a broker come on here to say she fired them, someone anyone, weigh in on this"

" Karen you need to sell A paper and A paper only or you will be arrested by the MCA police woman out of IL, who lives in the town your family settled; they came almost right after the mayflower and are in the history books, 10,000th in line to the thrown"

"printing barlow barlow barlow your middle name, and she lives on" Barlow way" ( guess you didnt look that up)"

Some of you looked like absolute fools.

You have and had NO CLUE

Where is all of your righteous indignation now?

Then you wonder why I thought certain Ceos were good leader.s and some were not. Posting their cell phone number to clear up discrepancies.
    And it was better to go to B/c/d paper at times and steered people to Carl/breakout other times ( even though we debated)

It's like peeling an onion...wait

NOW get the popcorn out.

** and I do not know anything( i was speculating from the outside ) I was a lowly telemarketer trying to make a living.

That's my last comment on this post.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-31-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    " Karen has a DUI , Karen has a dui....how is she still in the business...omgggggg, somebody do something she is tarnishing the mca industry"

"Karen had a broker come on here to say she fired them, someone anyone, weigh in on this"

" Karen you need to sell A paper and A paper only or you will be arrested by the MCA police woman out of IL, who lives in the town your family settled; they came right after the mayflower and are in the history books"

"printing barlow barlow barlow your middle name, and she lives on" Barlow way" ( guess you didnt look that up)"

Some of you looked like absolute fools.

You have and had NO CLUE

Where is all of your righteous indignation now?

Then you wonder why I thought certain Ceos were good leader.s and some were not. Posting their cell phone number to clear up discrepancies.
    And it was better to go to B/c/d paper at times and steered people to Carl/breakout other times ( even though we debated)

It's like peeling an onion...wait

NOW get the popcorn out.

** and I do not know anything( i was speculating from the outside ) I was a lowly telemarketer trying to make a living.

Impossible

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

Do you like the attention? Why do you keep bringing your personal stuff up?(yes i still believe dui should be considered attempted murder)
    Everyone left it alone and you even got john tucker off this site so why is it that you keep bringing it up? My opinion is because your a lonely self centered crazy woman who desperately needs to get a man (or women)
    Please try to treat this site as a car and not post when you are drunk .

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

hahaha true

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

All governing filings that could go to a grand jury or congressional hearing even EEO complaints are required to be efiled to initial any legal proceedings sense late Dec. 2012
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"

Karen37a
    lol