Keep Your Renewal Book Amid this Crazy Market Turmoil
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Cool Keep Your Renewal Book Amid this Crazy Market Turmoil

Folks,

Haven't been on these boards much and rarely use the board to advertise our products (maybe i thank Karen?), but this is an important reminder that could greatly benefit both you and your merchant. Most of you guys know Breakout and our reputation as a responsible, honest A-Paper lender -- but this is a crucial reminder for partners that have a book of business with one or more of our failed competitors -- we can help keep that customer with you. REMEMBER OUR ZERO NET POLICY. Don't let another ISO confuse your merchants into stacking because they aren't eligible to be bought out. I'll offer our high level summary below as a refresher for those that haven't worked with us recently.

OUR ZERO NET REQUIREMENT / Balance Transfer Product has exploded like wildfire, and more and more partners are turning to us to save their renewal book. In other words, if your customer has a loan with an A paper lender that has stopped funding or folded, they don't need to be 50% to 75% paid down for one of our competitors to buy-out that balance. We have been flooded with this deal flow as ISOs ensure their renewals stay safe.

The Balance transfer / Zero Net doesn't mean we only buy-out and won't provide additional working capital. Of course we will if they qualify. And another option: since our loan is structured similar to a line of credit, you can simply have us buy-out the balance (even if we approve them for more), and the merchant can draw more at a later date assuming the credit profile hasn't changed.

The Balance Transfer product has our same aggressive rates (that start at 1.09x) and optionality (weekly or monthly repayment and up to 24 month terms (and yes, we still are actively funding 18-24 month deals at the same aggressive rates we always have -- a 24 month, $250k at 1.31x was one of the loans we funded today)). And you folks know our reputation, so even if you aren't working with us yet but this sounds appealing, reach out.

So take a step back and look at your book -- do you have any merchants that you are waiting for the payback to hit certain % paid down? There has been in excess of $2.2B of annual supply that has left the market (my estimate), and I am sure every one of you has merchants in this type of situation. Like I said, this has been one of the fastest growing segments of our business since zero net typically isn't an option, especially at a term at 12 months or longer. DO NOT LOSE YOUR CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER ISO THAT IS SELLING A SECOND POSITION BASED ON WHAT HAPPENED WITH SAID LENDER.

Here's a very high level, but contact Steve Safirstein for more info -- ssafirstein@breakoutfinance.com

The Basics

A-paper LENDER
    Buy-rates: As low as 1.09x
    Minimum Buy Rates by term: 6 months 1.09x, 12 months 1.16x, 18 months 1.24x and 24 months 1.31x)
    Term: Up to 24 months
    Monthly Pay Product: terms between 12 and 24 months (and as stated, only one payment per month)
    90+% of loans are either weekly or monthly pay -- will offer daily pay if preferred
    Acts like revolving line of credit
    No Double Dipping
    Receive same day offer if submitted by 4PM EDT
    Zero Net Policy
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

Carl. It's my understanding that you are not taking on new isos until mid june? I have several merchants in need of monthly payback.