Shout out to Knight Capital Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Shout out to Knight Capital Funding

I just wanted to let everybody know how great a job Knight has been doing lately. Marty and the team over there have built quite a machine!

They gave us a 2nd position $250K approval and funded it less than 24 hours after contracts and stips were submitted; commission hit the next day. There was a little snag during underwriting (merchant's fault), and senior management jumped right in, gave it the attention it needed, and pushed the deal through. I couldn't be more pleased with the speed, efficiency and professionalism in getting a quarter-million dollar deal funded like it was nothing!

Knight is definitely my month-maker for August! Keep up the good work!

Scott Goldman
    Operations Manager
    T (518) 478-8095
    F (518) 868-4043
    E scott@bffmca.com
    www.bizfundingfinder.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

That is great. I love it when its just the way its suppose to be. Clean Process

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by bizfundingfinder View Post
    I just wanted to let everybody know how great a job Knight has been doing lately. Marty and the team over there have built quite a machine!

They gave us a 2nd position $250K approval and funded it less than 24 hours after contracts and stips were submitted; commission hit the next day. There was a little snag during underwriting (merchant's fault), and senior management jumped right in, gave it the attention it needed, and pushed the deal through. I couldn't be more pleased with the speed, efficiency and professionalism in getting a quarter-million dollar deal funded like it was nothing!

Knight is definitely my month-maker for August! Keep up the good work!

Scott Goldman
    Operations Manager
    T (518) 478-8095
    F (518) 868-4043
    E scott@bffmca.com
    www.bizfundingfinder.com
    and if you ever questioned this post...I have a funny story. Marty from Knight didnt want to fund the deal because after an initial decline Syd was threatining Knight that he will rip them apart on DF. So my ISO reached out to Marty and smoothed things over but Marty still said that he will only fund if these guys post a positive post on DF LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    and if you ever questioned this post...I have a funny story. Marty from Knight didnt want to fund the deal because after an initial decline Syd was threatining Knight that he will rip them apart on DF. So my ISO reached out to Marty and smoothed things over but Marty still said that he will only fund if these guys post a positive post on DF LOL!
    As the ISO mentioned above who smoothed things over with Marty, I can confirm the above as absolutely true. Syd/BFF has still yet to pay a penny to mikem on this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiclean06 View Post
    That is great. I love it when its just the way its suppose to be. Clean Process
    Clean getaway is more like it. I am the originating ISO on this deal . I got Marty to fund it, after some clown at Syd Capital threatened to smear Knight here if he didn't overturn an auto-decline on a technicality. I called Marty, and he instructed me to let the (now known) convicted felon Goldman to post the glowing review you see above or else the merchant "wouldn't get a nickel from him".

I have the signed Knight contract.

This deal funded in August and I still have not received commission on it from the convicted felon Scott Goldman.

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ro-deals/page4

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by Stippt View Post
    Clean getaway is more like it. I am the originating ISO on this deal . I got Marty to fund it, after some clown at Syd Capital threatened to smear Knight here if he didn't overturn an auto-decline on a technicality. I called Marty, and he instructed me to let the (now known) convicted felon Goldman to post the glowing review you see above or else the merchant "wouldn't get a nickel from him".

This deal funded in August and I still have not received commission on it from the convicted felon Scott Goldman.

giphy.gif

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

If you have a relationship with knight why not send it to them?

Member Reputation points: 2130

Yeah,
    knight is ok.

S for scum bag

Quote Originally Posted by Stippt View Post

https://nuwber.com/person/563a9603cf00835c7ff9ed3f

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

What a piece of garbage

You'd think grown men would have learned by now about actions and consequences. Especially after having served time in prison for past actions.