Newbie Broker Looking for Relationships
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hello Dear DF Members,

My name is Emil, I am one of the partners at FCS Capital (Brokerage Firm) we have just recently decided to start brokering our own deals for advances and similar financial products. My background is in Merchant Processing so up until recent I have been referring all of my clients who were inquiring about funding to friends in the industry.

I figured to give it ago myself and have done a few deals through a few lenders I know personally.

I am beginning to understand the industry a bit more and feel comfortable with reaching out to other lenders to set up iso relationships, so that I may broaden our funding spectrum.

If anyone has any interest in working with us please message me your info and we may discuss the parameters for deals that fit your particular firm.

Also if anyone has clients who are looking for merchant processing please feel free to ask.

P.S Our website is currently being finalized and should be up within 48 hours, if anyone wants to wait until then to check.

Thanks in advance
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Capital View Post
    Hello Dear DF Members,

My name is Emil, I am one of the partners at FCS Capital (Brokerage Firm) we have just recently decided to start brokering our own deals for advances and similar financial products. My background is in Merchant Processing so up until recent I have been referring all of my clients who were inquiring about funding to friends in the industry.

I figured to give it ago myself and have done a few deals through a few lenders I know personally.

I am beginning to understand the industry a bit more and feel comfortable with reaching out to other lenders to set up iso relationships, so that I may broaden our funding spectrum.

If anyone has any interest in working with us please message me your info and we may discuss the parameters for deals that fit your particular firm.

Also if anyone has clients who are looking for merchant processing please feel free to ask.

P.S Our website is currently being finalized and should be up within 48 hours, if anyone wants to wait until then to check.

Thanks in advance
    Shouldn't this post be under "Promotions"
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Sorry new to the forum... if that's the case, I can move the post.
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

dave if you are going to be the unofficial police . get it right , why will this be promotion . he is not selling anything

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

hey there are live posts in the deal bin right now that need your assistance as well. go get em tiger

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

he's not advertising anything, he's just looking to network

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Stop snitching

Looking to network. Any interest in working with me? Drop me a line and will see.

Speak to you soon,

Eli Dahan
    VP of Funding/Sales
    P:347-623-1444
    F:646-398-5651
    E:eli@yellowstonecapllc.com
    http://yellowstonecap.com/

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Hello Dear DF Members,

Thanks in advance
    Happy to be your partner on 2nd-6th position files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

We would like to see your California deals
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

I suggest signing up with bbacker/ondeck/qspot/strategic/bfs/iou/1st global for 1sts and some 2nds (qpspot/global/iou do 2nds)

Any other a/b/c or stacks try Everest, knight, infinity capital funding, sos capital, greenbox capital

For high risk, stick to ufs/ysc/wall/mantis/pearl

Steer clear of 99% of the high risk guys. most of the time your file will be backdoored these days.

Member Reputation points: 1336

Morning Emil. Just sent you a pm. Here is a link to our program guidelines and rates. Our background happens to be in processing too.

https://promo.simplymca.com/debanked-mobile-app
    Last edited by SimplyMark; 11-07-2017 at 07:15 AM.
    Mark S.
    Simply
    (646) 661-2300
    Mark@simplymca.com
    www.simplymca.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

If you have a file you cant get funded , send it here

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Hello Dear DF Members,

Thanks in advance
    Hi Emil,

If you are seeking a factoring or asset based lending relationship, we are a bank owned finance Company. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lines of credit. Our ideal client:
    -Based anywhere in the US selling products or services to commercial or government agencies.
    -Industries: Manufacturing, distribution, food & beverage, staffing, ad business services.
    -Revenues: $2mil to well over $200Mil
    -Facility need: $250K to well over $20Mil

Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com www.seacoastbf.com

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426