MCA REPS and Remote Agents Wanted , Longbeach NY - Highest Payout
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    I just hope I am not here in the year 2030 saying...in 2017 there was a hurricane harvey and then irma crippled some small funders , stopped payments on some merchants and slowed down the funding for many

Bull Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I just hope I am not here in the year 2030 saying...in 2017 there was a hurricane harvey and then irma crippled some small funders , stopped payments on some merchants and slowed down the funding for many
    I wouild never work for an ISO. I came in this biz with hard core cold calling expericnce and hard core door knocking experience. I produced within my first two weeks. The bottom line is that any good rep will start out solo or eventually leave an ISO to start his own thing.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    I wouild never work for an ISO. I came in this biz with hard core cold calling expericnce and hard core door knocking experience. I produced within my first two weeks. The bottom line is that any good rep will start out solo or eventually leave an ISO to start his own thing.

Are you agreeing with what I said? That most brokers will create their own iso unless their is something of value to make them stay?

unfortunately as I have said in the past...some think they are the "cats meow" and will not be here in a few months for numerous reasons they have not thought of yet # 1 holding onto your book of business

( not you, although you are lucky you didn't bet me on cold calling, id be repossessing your car for payment of the bet lol)

Id take 70-75% in a heart beat and give up the rent payments, cost of leads, computers, crm,phone system, electricity and underwriting drama/broker drama( time and sweat equity)...to someone who could out close and get the deals pushed thru, then hang onto them thru renewals.

I was literally passing out in my office once and my brokers said "what will happen if you die"...they didn't care that i died, just that I wouldn't be placing their deals. To this day they still say" well you never answered, who will place the deals". I said so and so..they said he sucks ( they do not realize I am TOing the back end and saving the sales, or they do and wont acknowledge it because they think they may lose a point)

I do not need 30 % of a big mouth brokers commission...pass. ( with all the bad paper, drama and Liability associated to it)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 02:02 PM.