MCA REPS and Remote Agents Wanted , Longbeach NY - Highest Payout
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Eagle I am in Florida and most can not walk in the door to get those numbers unless they are very experienced in Financial Seervices

Those are people who could be isos or Funders

People are individuals and judged accordingly. I think I can walk in a door and get 50%-70%...

I agree with the fact that people cant close, do not know underwriting etc

( they all should be put on a 90 day "trial" because everyone talks a big game, not everyone delivers)

And its 50 % straight commission...no draw...sink or swim

Make a tiered commission schedule...if you hit 50k this 100k this 150k this 250k this ( monthly) and it resets every month or untill they hit a number like 500k-1million

Not all salaried jobs are bad or people are bad....some like the safety of knowing a paycheck is coming in. Back in the day it took me awhile to block that thought pattern and just swing for the fence.No matter how you pay people in financial services...most are not going to make it.This is why you "lead from the front"...close your owns sales as well , look back and see who is left standing

( the problem is why should anyone take a risk of getting paid 0 on commission only , if they are not going to make more money then they would on salary)

Ps. Some of my salaried friends on wall st have muliti millions in retirement , while I blew up thru a few market crashes being self employed...so to each their own.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2017 at 10:23 AM.