Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
That could be true because you factor in the renewals you are going to keep after they quit.

For every 10 people you recruit only 1 is going to stay...and when you get 100 you will find a good producer... 1000 of those and you will find a top producer,( all sales) the question is ....why are they going to stay in an iso and not create their own if they are that good? There has to be some value in staying.
You kidding me? They love it and make a ton of money. But here's the thing: it's easy for them.

One of my recent hires came to me and thanked me and said "I love this job because no one I talk to has an attitude."

When you're 100% in-bound, all you deal with are merchants that are asking for your help. There is no sell. No pulling teeth to get docs. Like another employee likes to say "this is a piece of cake".

I invest in smart in-bound marketing to make the sale as easy as possible. And they love it.

Btw, I pay them 50% on renewals, so that they will stay on top of the merchant and make sure the merchant doesn't stack.