Eclipse Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Yes, that's is the core philosophy driving our new Default Defense Department. The DDD offers advice on how to circumvent the covenants in your signed contracts with other funders. Offered for at $499. plus 85% of payment savings. And an attorney service charge of course.
    What about other Cash Advance companies? I've got one that's about to go out of business. They're just looking to get enough cash to throw out that last $500k deal before they shut their doors

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    What about other Cash Advance companies? I've got one that's about to go out of business. They're just looking to get enough cash to throw out that last $500k deal before they shut their doors
    Love them. Tier 1 industry here. Why?

Renewals!: Since they change names, "close" doors, spend very little on marketing and training ISOs, they hold the golden egg. We start them at a 1.05 weekly 18 months.

Key metric: Delivered ISO agreement ratio. Since 90% of ISOs don't get a signed agreement back from the funder with a binding signature it's game on! If an ISO has a dispute or we close down? - BOOM no contract. If the funded funder needs a contract to pursue their interests in a matter? They can sign at the time of need at their leisure.

We prefer the highest risk funders over the prime paper guys. (the other guys tend to have computer systems, fax machines, docusign, spell-check, and tight underwriting.) A paper is a drag.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

I heard about your "Double Net Program" where you fund "double" of what the Merchant actually nets, is that program still available?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    I heard about your "Double Net Program" where you fund "double" of what the Merchant actually nets, is that program still available?
    Yes, usually reserved for brokers that skipped out for a cigarette or a drink during their 5 minute initiation training by their manager at their shop. Commonly known as the "Double-Dip" or "Re-up". Favored by the lazy who won't and can't address the APR & Total Cost of Capital question. We recommend this advanced "closer" sales pitch: "Do you want more money or not?" (Most frequent source for our Default Defense Department)

Don't hang up the phone until they say yes!!