Eclipse Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Only if your merchant can go through our new Fin-Tech 2 step algorithmic underwriting process:

1- Produce a SS# or EIN
    2- Fog mirror
    does not have social or EIN and just got out of jail for bank fraud. he told me he is a changed man now though I trust him he seems like stand up guy...how can i sign up with you to send his file over

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    does not have social or EIN and just got out of jail for bank fraud. he told me he is a changed man now though I trust him he seems like stand up guy...how can i sign up with you to send his file over
    Our specialty. Have him issue his % of shares to his wife/girlfriend and send it over with her digits. He can complete the app. We don't verify signatures over here as a late summer promotion.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Our specialty. Have him issue his % of shares to his wife/girlfriend and send it over with her digits. He can complete the app. We don't verify signatures over here as a late summer promotion.
    got it he is single so he issued 100% of his shares to HDF Corp..file is on its way coming in hot. Ohh he can only do merchant interview and funding call via text.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    got it he is single so he issued 100% of his shares to HDF Corp..file is on its way coming in hot. Ohh he can only do merchant interview and funding call via text.
    That's fine. Also, please take cell phone pictures of his lease. The fax machine we share with all the other funders on this floor is broken.