The Marketplc.. for funders and ISOs
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Last week we placed & funded a construction business for 400k , 12 months, weekly payments with a pre-payment addendum. We're placing A-D paper deals with our network of funders.. handling all communication between broker and funder. ISOs can submit deals to newdeals@marketplc.us also check out our website http://www.marketplc.us/ .. Contact Danielle for an ISO agreement! Phone: 631-209-4072

Banned Reputation points: 10

we send most our deals over there instead of shopping them all over the place.. usually get multiple offers from them. very responsive and great service as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Love the free advertisement post for a brand new company with no mention of who you are, immediately followed up by the post from someone else who just signed up to validate the new company's free advertisement.

Enjoy it before the admin pulls this down and bans you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Such nonsense. What is the address of your company?

Looks like a spinoff from the people at Nulook.

Here's what I dont get. You want to make an announcement, you want to get ISOs and lenders on board, spend $1000 on marketing. Now regardless of how good they are or what they actually offer, all I can associate with them is being too cheap to spend a couple bucks on an ad. Why would I send them business knowing that $1000 in advertising is too much to spend. What's going to happen if they owe me a big commission?

Not surprising that the same company that wouldnt spend a few bucks on marketing also wouldnt spend the extra couple dollars to hide who they are from whois.com

I send all my deals to the marketplace i dont care if they were once Nulook (most of us were once something else) I always get quick declines, multiple offers and the girls are very quick to respond when i have a question or need a bump in $$ or days

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Wonder how those Renewals look hahahahahahah

I would care who nulook was - many guys lost money in their acidic syndication portfolios google them and read few lawsuits

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asset Advance View Post
    I send all my deals to the marketplace i dont care if they were once Nulook (most of us were once something else) I always get quick declines, multiple offers and the girls are very quick to respond when i have a question or need a bump in $$ or days
    You account is logging in from the same IP as TheMarketPlc. Coincidence?

Karen37a
    Admin: Then it also should have been clear as day that I am signing on from 3 separate locations. 2 offices and a home and also Happy and others are signing on from 2 hedge funds, different states one investment bank in fla different county....and that woman who someone thought was me is a Real estate Agent from Long island, who was advertising leads...( which was not only on the ip location but a simple google search.)

also you pick up the type of computer system on an ip location

( its very easy to detect someone creating a name and talking to themselves from 1 ip address and the computers they are using or masking)

Anyone who hits your website's address can be picked up too
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-25-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Karen37a
    P.S When people get in trouble for securities ( no one in particular ) then you lose millions on mca advances...you are in hot hot hot water. ( as I have said before, rich people do not lose money gracefully, especially if they think they have a fiduciary or you did it on purpose)

When you are up in the millions you could get charged with Rico whether you did it on purpose or not..especially if you are trying it again.

Learn something from that "movie" the wolf of wall st...when they gave him a chance to walk away, he should have took it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Maxfunder View Post
    we send most our deals over there instead of shopping them all over the place.. usually get multiple offers from them. very responsive and great service as well.

How long have you been working with them? Because the website was just registered last month? To call it a "marketplace" is a joke. It's a basic website. Free theme. Free pictures. No content. Takes 10 mins to put that together.

We all know the deal: you have no ability to market effectively so you choose to misrepresent yourself in the hopes brokers will send their hard-earned deals to you.

No thanks, John.