Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
I'm curious what you think it is that is so innovative. Did they create a new product? Did they develop some groundbreaking technology?

I'm also curious how you classify them as being the most successful veterans in the industry. Did they sell their company for $100's of millions of dollars like AFS or Rapid Advance? Did they pass the $2 BILLION threshold like CAN?

I get that you work there or work close with them and are passionate about them and their business. But, you have to be taking some amazing drugs or be so brainwashed to actually believe what you wrote. If 2nd Source was such a success, it would still be in business. First Funds is out of business and its because of 2nd Source. Tribul is out of business and it's because of (among many reasons) 2nd Source. Cynergy went bankrupt and again, 2nd Source is the cause of one of the many reasons. It's not 2007 anymore. Keep living in your dream world, but stop pretending like any of this is legitimate. And you gain so much credibility when you say things like "Haters gonna hate."
The message the developer left on the First Funds website is probably right behind this pearl website as funniest things in this industry.