Is Pearl Capital taking aim at North American Merchant Advance Association (NAMAA)? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

For the record, I'm not bashing the idea or the site. I'm calling bull**** on the "CEO" of that company coming out here and saying the purpose of the idea was to help people.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Jared from your comments, it seems your deals get funded at pearl.

Banned Reputation points: 135

Its no secret that Meir and Abe are the pioneers of cash advance as we know it today. They are both by far the most successful veterans of the industry. Anyone who is someone knows that Meir ran the biggest cash advance floor in the history of MCA and Abe ran the operation. Where do you think Yellowstones owners and 75%+ of their original reps got their start? At that same company Meir was running the floor of! Where do you think Yellowstone was funding their ACH deals DAY ONE? Incorrect. The answer is Pearl through Abe. You can be an ideologue as much as you want about your "feelings" of Pearl, but you cannot dispute the facts. These are facts. Haters gonna hate

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Is Pearl Capital taking aim at North American Merchant Advance Association (NAMAA)?

Some of the most fun days I have had in this business were when Abe, Danny and Mitch were renting space in our back office and funding deals for us!

I think 2nd Source funding company gets the credit..if the story is true yellow pearl factor new era and some others names i cant keep track, all worked for that Sam and Steve

2nd Source was a brokerage, not a funder. Everyone moved on to bigger and better.

Money is Money..my friend at first funds claims he was paying 2nd source 15M a year in commissions. who knows the truth.?

Sounds about right - 2nd source was doing close to 90m a yr w/ FF back then, 12-14% on RTR comm. Don't think that book ever turned a profit though.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Jared from your comments, it seems your deals get funded at pearl.
    Well MCA Guru, it's not about that so much as being fair with everyone (from my point of view). I also know Meir and Abe and I really like those guys. I fund with many and my funding reputation is stellar.

Is Pearl Capital taking aim at North American Merchant Advance Association (NAMAA)?

This is all very scary. Please hold me !

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Quote Originally Posted by ghop View Post
    Its no secret that Meir and Abe are the pioneers of cash advance as we know it today. They are both by far the most successful veterans of the industry. Anyone who is someone knows that Meir ran the biggest cash advance floor in the history of MCA and Abe ran the operation. Where do you think Yellowstones owners and 75%+ of their original reps got their start? At that same company Meir was running the floor of! Where do you think Yellowstone was funding their ACH deals DAY ONE? Incorrect. The answer is Pearl through Abe. You can be an ideologue as much as you want about your "feelings" of Pearl, but you cannot dispute the facts. These are facts. Haters gonna hate
    I'm curious what you think it is that is so innovative. Did they create a new product? Did they develop some groundbreaking technology?

I'm also curious how you classify them as being the most successful veterans in the industry. Did they sell their company for $100's of millions of dollars like AFS or Rapid Advance? Did they pass the $2 BILLION threshold like CAN?

I get that you work there or work close with them and are passionate about them and their business. But, you have to be taking some amazing drugs or be so brainwashed to actually believe what you wrote. If 2nd Source was such a success, it would still be in business. First Funds is out of business and its because of 2nd Source. Tribul is out of business and it's because of (among many reasons) 2nd Source. Cynergy went bankrupt and again, 2nd Source is one of the many reasons. It's not 2007 anymore. Keep living in your dream world, but stop pretending like any of this is legitimate. And you gain so much credibility when you say things like "Haters gonna hate."
    Last edited by funding pro; 06-13-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    I'm curious what you think it is that is so innovative. Did they create a new product? Did they develop some groundbreaking technology?

I'm also curious how you classify them as being the most successful veterans in the industry. Did they sell their company for $100's of millions of dollars like AFS or Rapid Advance? Did they pass the $2 BILLION threshold like CAN?

I get that you work there or work close with them and are passionate about them and their business. But, you have to be taking some amazing drugs or be so brainwashed to actually believe what you wrote. If 2nd Source was such a success, it would still be in business. First Funds is out of business and its because of 2nd Source. Tribul is out of business and it's because of (among many reasons) 2nd Source. Cynergy went bankrupt and again, 2nd Source is the cause of one of the many reasons. It's not 2007 anymore. Keep living in your dream world, but stop pretending like any of this is legitimate. And you gain so much credibility when you say things like "Haters gonna hate."
    The message the developer left on the First Funds website is probably right behind this pearl website as funniest things in this industry.

Ha ye ok.
    2nd Source was owned by Sam Chanin. Anyone who was in cash advance 2006+ in the tri-state are, there is a good chance that they went thru that shop at one point or another.
    Your level of defining success shows how small minded you are - look at bottom lines, not hyped up press releases with half of the "big funders" out there still operating in the red with huge overhead, borrowing all of their funds, and hiding their bad debt by doing 12-24 month deals.
    Last edited by ghop; 06-13-2014 at 04:47 PM.

what happened to that Chanin guy... rich? flat broke?..

The "Do Not Fund List"? " The do not fund list will forward confirmed requests from small business owners to the underwriting departments of all MCA providers participating in this program."?

Aside from Pearl, who else is going to participate?

Seriously, how many Business owners are going to voluntarily do that? How bout we all simply act in the best interest of our Clients and simply learn to say "NO"!

Blaming the Client is the easy way out...perhaps some responsbility should be accepted by the funders that fuel the problem.

I also couldn't help but notice that they are trying to hide their identity by going with a Private Registration on their Domain. So much for transparency!

Maybe someone should start a website that will help certain Funders.

Perhaps we should start StackingAnonymous.com and have a form that says "Add yourself to the Do not get an Advance from this company list" and we will forward the name to every Business Owner.

All in the interest of "helping" the Funder "addicted" to Stacking, of course!
    Last edited by ERS; 06-14-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

its as simple as that.
    Last edited by freddy; 06-16-2014 at 06:06 PM.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I think 2nd Source funding company gets the credit..if the story is true yellow pearl factor new era and some others names i cant keep track, all worked for that Sam and Steve
    yes, this is true. If Chanin hadn't been such a pig and screwed over his reps, many of us would probably still be there today

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    yes, this is true. If Chanin hadn't been such a pig and screwed over his reps, many of us would probably still be there today
    tell me about it!! I never was there but have heard such crazy stories its almost not believable...