Looking for a company to partner and generate Full package leads for him to close
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashfunder01 View Post
    I basically want to work as part of marketing department on the company that partners with me. that is why I am asking for only one company to develop this project. in the past I generate leads like live transfers etc to different companies and verticals but I think that a full package lead would give a better possibility to close to any company. In that case all the application, documents etc are in the name of the company that I represent or work with so the customer always know the name of the company that have his information and the purpose of it. I also don't provide that information to any other company.
    You said you are looking to sell you full packages at a flat rate. That's not the same as "work as part of a marketing department". You can sugar coat it and change the words around but, as stated previously, it's unlawful to sell people's personal information (DOB, SS# and Bank Statements).

This is a help wanted section, it's not meant to advertise package sales of people's personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    You said you are looking to sell you full packages at a flat rate. That's not the same as "work as part of a marketing department". You can sugar coat it and change the words around but, as stated previously, it's unlawful to sell people's personal information (DOB, SS# and Bank Statements).

This is a help wanted section, it's not meant to advertise package sales of people's personal information.
    Maybe I don't explain 100% what I want. As I say I would like to basically be part of the marketing department of the company but all the information will be in the name of the company. However I use call centers, people who I need to pay them based on each lead so is basically that.