Bitcoin is at $4000!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Mcn . I seriously have to say one more thing without having people jump me because they own bitcoins.

Bitcoin cant go that high 500k ( fundamentals ) with out a market manipulation like pump and dump boiler room stocks because no one would be able to by 1 bitcoin at 500k ( it prices the mainstream investors/buyers/traders out) Like a pyramid scheme or Ponzi....new buyers or sometimes suckers have to buy it out at 500k hoping for it to go to 600k ( this is why its a bubble)

When this happens in stocks ...just say a stock goes from $1 to $100 ...people usually buy blocks of 1000 shares ( so every point up you make 1k per 1000). When the stock gets to $100 or $300....let alone 500k "most" cant afford to buy 1000 shares at 100 so they split the stock

10 to 1...so the price drops back to $10 so people can drive it back up to 100....split stock....up...split stock until people who had no clue how the stock market works think they are buying a stock at $10 a share BUT it split so many times it's the equivalent of $100000 a share and smart money /big money will never touch it at that price . (Just black market because even if they lose half it still converted, and was moved from the vault to mainstream)

So that being said...He lost the bet of his duck eating already...it cant hit that high and have massive buyers and sellers or people converting it to purchase things.
    How do you take 1 bit coin at 500k and buy anything with it? You cant. It would have to be converted and you will never convert out or sell trade so many bit coins at 500k per coin.

Now that said .....this bet is 500k...not split adjusted so I am going to get the mustard and relish and make sure he honors his word.

( this in no way shape or form means that people will not get rich off of it)
    Penny stocks have turned to profits....some went legit, some went to jail.

( I should have been a con artist )

*** watch me next year take these principals to rally in merchant cash advance legally...bring investors back to the table
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-01-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Edit as usual **