Bitcoin is at $4000!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/21/bitc...cord-high.html

That's because of the "split" I mentioned and china might take regulations off ( rumor)
    I hope it goes to 10k for some....If it gets regulated it will go to almost 0 overnight...if they breath "serious regulations" near it It will tank.

Like the Mca industry did
    __
    *** I think they have a serious chance of being regulated, just so the govt can get it hands on it

So I think it's either 10k or 1k...( to buy it now is foolish in my opinion, to not sell off half and take a profit and ride the balance out isnt prudent ..again imo if you take bitcoin for the purchase of something and it tanks right after you exchanged it for something of value, that wouldnt be a great move either )

( as a stockbroker in the past this was the worst position to be in)...if it goes up and you sold...they yell at you( sue you)...down and you held, they sue you.

lose lose lose situation on recommendations ( I learned to sell half and say hey if it goes up you are still in it, down you sold half, never got yelled at)

wow it went up, good thing you held onto half, omg it went down, good thing you sold half

.....** ask the advice of a reputable investment advisor..not a buy-sell hold recommendation..just a comment

.big new office( construction thru the adjoining walls)...ill will soon snap the pictures and then say ""deuces"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2017 at 09:11 PM.