I have a client who does data analytics/information services work with the federal government and lists the White House as one of their clients. They are seeking $100k in factoring assistance, or the maximum that they could qualify for, I already informed them that that amount might be a stretch. The problem for them is that they get paid only a few times during the year, due to net 90+ invoices, so the last 3 months of bank statements would show only a skewed snapshot of their actual activity. They did $796k in 2015 and $570k in 2016 and have a round of invoices that will be paid in Sept-Oct. They have a Blanket Purchase Agreement with the White House that runs until 2021, worth $3.5mil/yr. They currently have loans with Kabbage ($40k/30k bal) and OnDeck ($30k\26k bal). I have their application form, financials - including bank statements, P&L for the last 2 years, as well as the owner's financials. Their banks are pristine, no negatives and healthy balances, considering their cash flow situation. The funds will be used for operations, to fulfill the contracts that they are working on now as well as pending business.

Owner says her FICO is around 650 or better.
TIB: 18 years

Rejected by BlueVine due to low deposits for the past 3 months (~$16k average). They keep missing one or two of the guidelines that my other sources require, and I am not ready to send them to the sharks yet.

Is there a savior out there for this deal?