Govt. contractor. Irregular deposits, clean banks. Possible factoring deal or...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Govt. contractor. Irregular deposits, clean banks. Possible factoring deal or...

I have a client who does data analytics/information services work with the federal government and lists the White House as one of their clients. They are seeking $100k in factoring assistance, or the maximum that they could qualify for, I already informed them that that amount might be a stretch. The problem for them is that they get paid only a few times during the year, due to net 90+ invoices, so the last 3 months of bank statements would show only a skewed snapshot of their actual activity. They did $796k in 2015 and $570k in 2016 and have a round of invoices that will be paid in Sept-Oct. They have a Blanket Purchase Agreement with the White House that runs until 2021, worth $3.5mil/yr. They currently have loans with Kabbage ($40k/30k bal) and OnDeck ($30k\26k bal). I have their application form, financials - including bank statements, P&L for the last 2 years, as well as the owner's financials. Their banks are pristine, no negatives and healthy balances, considering their cash flow situation. The funds will be used for operations, to fulfill the contracts that they are working on now as well as pending business.

Owner says her FICO is around 650 or better.
    TIB: 18 years

Rejected by BlueVine due to low deposits for the past 3 months (~$16k average). They keep missing one or two of the guidelines that my other sources require, and I am not ready to send them to the sharks yet.

Is there a savior out there for this deal?

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Quote Originally Posted by WeFundIt View Post
    I have a client who does data analytics/information services work with the federal government and lists the White House as one of their clients. They are seeking $100k in factoring assistance, or the maximum that they could qualify for, I already informed them that that amount might be a stretch. The problem for them is that they get paid only a few times during the year, due to net 90+ invoices, so the last 3 months of bank statements would show only a skewed snapshot of their actual activity. They did $796k in 2015 and $570k in 2016 and have a round of invoices that will be paid in Sept-Oct. They have a Blanket Purchase Agreement with the White House that runs until 2021, worth $3.5mil/yr. They currently have loans with Kabbage ($40k/30k bal) and OnDeck ($30k\26k bal). I have their application form, financials - including bank statements, P&L for the last 2 years, as well as the owner's financials. Their banks are pristine, no negatives and healthy balances, considering their cash flow situation. The funds will be used for operations, to fulfill the contracts that they are working on now as well as pending business.

Rejected by BlueVine due to low deposits for the past 3 months (~$16k average). They keep missing one or two of the guidelines that my other sources require, and I am not ready to send them to the sharks yet.

just funded a government contractor with over $250K in these MCA deals. Doing another one now for $135,000 in MCAs. Would love to take a look at the file.

Sergio Seche,

| Mobile | (917) 609-4054 | Toll | (646) 766-9936
    | Fax | (888) 894-3518 or (212) 706-0117
    | Email | Sergio@ProsperumFunding.Com
    57 West 38th Street, Suite 604 | New York, NY 10018
    ProsperumFunding.Com

Senior Member Reputation points: 258

Does the Client have collateral(real estate) to pledge?

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com. We are a bank owned factor/lender and are very active in the it staffing and it government contracting industries. Usually the terms are n30 by law if you are working directly for a government agency. They must be working through another contractor or vmo. Happy to take a look.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

I can do something but unlikely 100k.