Seeking $60,000 for 3+ Year Term (Hurdles)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Seeking $60,000 for 3+ Year Term (Hurdles)

A franchised tutoring service. Very well structured company, 16 years in business and annually profitable. Company is doing around 350k a year, again profitable every year.

Merchant BK in 2011 and discharged in late 2012 - Current credit is around 660 - No property/collateral

The merchant currently has a weekly payment loan of $500 a week, owing around $50,000.

The merchant is requesting that I attempt to find a loan amount of around $60,000 and a term of around 3 years. The reason is he would like to see his monthly payment lowered. There's not a need for additional cash, it's basically a consolidation effort.

I have told him that this is a robbing Peter to pay Paul situation, but he insists that I attempt to find something for him. I figured I'd hop on and find out if there's anyone interested in working this deal out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cambridge; 08-10-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Hello: Is the franchise billing corporate clients or just consumers? If the former, we can help. If the latter, bondstreet or BFS should do the trick for you with that amount. Good luck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Quote Originally Posted by Cambridge View Post
    A franchised tutoring service. Very well structured company, 16 years in business and annually profitable. Company is doing around 350k a year, again profitable every year.

Merchant BK in 2011 and discharged in late 2012 - Current credit is around 660 - No property/collateral

The merchant currently has a weekly payment loan of $500 a week, owing around $50,000.

The merchant is requesting that I attempt to find a loan amount of around $60,000 and a term of around 3 years. The reason is he would like to see his monthly payment lowered. There's not a need for additional cash, it's basically a consolidation effort.

I have told him that this is a robbing Peter to pay Paul situation, but he insists that I attempt to find something for him. I figured I'd hop on and find out if there's anyone interested in working this deal out.

Thanks.
    Did you try Lending Club

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Thanks for the suggestions, I just collected the docs and I'm going to calculate DSCR and review financials and let you guys know what happens. Appreciate the help!