Cash Advance for two weeks with single payback.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cash Advance for two weeks with single payback.

Hello,
    Is anyone interested in funding this deal or have suggestions of who might? I'll paste her messages here so it's just as she presents it. If it's of any interest, client is somewhat of a celebrity with a nice Rolodex.

My company has a couple Profit Participation Agreement with sellers (expecting executed contracts today) where I will receive commissions in the next week or two but I want a small advance against it.
    The funds will go to my attorney escrow account. Attorney can sign a document confirming he will pay the investor first when the funds arrive

The contract is the collateral.

I just need $25k
    Closings are scheduled for next week but I think with international funds it takes up 3-5 days to hit my account (from what I am told). So looking to make one time payback within 2 weeks (to be safe).

I have a profit participation agreement with seller showing that I will receive a percentage of profits.
    One of the others I have a PPA with a different group leader and a sub-fee agreement showing my portion of commission spit.

I am expecting both documents back today.
    One deal my share of commission is around $900k
    The other deal, my share of commission is just under $5 million.
    I will send a redacted version of which ever comes first. I have to redact the principal names and bank info as well as the other consultants (per non disclosure)

The client just added the following. I have the two templates if you are interested.
    "Here are two templates.
    Some deals I am listed on the Profit Participation Agreement; other deals where I am not the group leader, I am listed on a sub-fee agreement.

As I mentioned on my LinkedIn message, I have two deals scheduled for TTM (table top meetings /closings) next week. I am expecting the executed agreements back today.
    I am seeking a small advance ($25,000) against one of my commissions (whichever executed copy I get back first).
    I want to use the contract as collateral and I will make one lump sum payment within 2 weeks (as I’m told it takes a few days for international funds to hit my account)."
    Last edited by Barnum; 08-03-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Client provided more information
    Best Regards,
    David Noad
    Global Financial Services, Inc.
    820 67th Avenue North #6923
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
    Direct: +01 484-767-5985
    David@GlobalFinancialServicesInc.com