Large Consolidations!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Large Consolidations!

Hey everyone:

This may be in the wrong section and if it is I apologize. I'm happy to move the post.

I have been all over this forum and contacted every lender on here to see who is doing large consolidations of over $150K of multiple MCAs. If you type in the word "consolidation" you'll see my comments or posts about my fruitless search often.

I found a few lenders that offered term sheets to some of my clients. They include: a government contractor who has $325K in MCAs, a commercial construction company with $400,000 in MCAs, and a logistics company doing about $135,000 in MCAs. All are triple if not quadruple stacked. The terms involve a 2 to 3 year line of credit with a monthly payment. In all three scenarios, the comparative savings are as much as 75% over their current MCA payments.

If you have files with large MCA positions I'm happy to work with you in placing them and either getting them off your books or the books of other MCA companies.

Please ensure that your clients have

a) An AR with multiple clients with receivables not concentrated on one or two clients.
    b) If they have an installment agreement for taxes, have demonstrated 6 months of on time payments
    c) Have contracts/invoices with their clients that they are willing to share

Please email me FIRST (do NOT PM me as I rarely check my PMs as all my contact info is below).

Thanks and hopefully this is somewhat helpful to those of you that are stuck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by aak723 View Post
    Hey everyone:

This may be in the wrong section and if it is I apologize. I'm happy to move the post.

I have been all over this forum and contacted every lender on here to see who is doing large consolidations of over $150K of multiple MCAs. If you type in the word "consolidation" you'll see my comments or posts about my fruitless search often.

I found a few lenders that offered term sheets to some of my clients. They include: a government contractor who has $325K in MCAs, a commercial construction company with $400,000 in MCAs, and a logistics company doing about $135,000 in MCAs. All are triple if not quadruple stacked. The terms involve a 2 to 3 year line of credit with a monthly payment. In all three scenarios, the comparative savings are as much as 75% over their current MCA payments.

If you have files with large MCA positions I'm happy to work with you in placing them and either getting them off your books or the books of other MCA companies.

Please ensure that your clients have

a) An AR with multiple clients with receivables not concentrated on one or two clients.
    b) If they have an installment agreement for taxes, have demonstrated 6 months of on time payments
    c) Have contracts/invoices with their clients that they are willing to share

Please email me FIRST (do NOT PM me as I rarely check my PMs as all my contact info is below).

Thanks and hopefully this is somewhat helpful to those of you that are stuck.
    Please call me, I'd be happy to help you. We created the reverse consolidation program.

Isaac Mizrahi
    Director of ISO Relations
    ML Factors - Direct Funding
    ISO Relations & Underwriting
    Direct: 516-268-3881
    Fax: 609-879-0775
    isaac@mlfactors.com