Beware of this lady calling for aged mca leads - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Karen37a
    I just spoke to pro leads he knows its not me.

I am actually sitting here dumbfounded thinking...

wow maybe he really thinks these people are me and not just trying to bother me...geez

lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Did she claim a 160 IQ?
    You AObrien jumped in and said:

Really. 2 people claiming 160 IQs conversing with each other/one selves?
    Ever heard of sarcasm? Come on.

Karen37a
    Now you had me call someone whos older brother went to High School with me.
    Over childish crap.

you are going to hate me more if the report comes back.

"All i know back then was she was very popular in High School, never let anyone get bullied and drove a Red BMW convertible played tennis, did gymnastics, swim team and was an aerobics instructor and lifeguard"

smh

** I found 2 leads I purchased for $20 each in the past and someone sent me 15 leads to see the format and also an excel spreadsheet( fake numbers same) in the past so I can see if the parameters fit... ( before you find the $20, lead guy that I like and say...she took a lead)

Now have a great life. I wish you well.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Now you had me call someone whos older brother went to High School with me.
    Over childish crap.

you are going to hate me more if the report comes back.

"All i know back then was she was very popular in High School, never let anyone get bullied and drove a Red BMW convertible played tennis, did gymnastics, swim team and was an aerobics instructor and lifeguard"

smh

** I found 2 leads I purchased for $20 each in the past and someone sent me 15 leads to see the format and also an excel spreadsheet( fake numbers same) in the past so I can see if the parameters fit... ( before you find the $20, lead guy that I like and say...she took a lead)

Now have a great life. I wish you well.
    Anyone have a clue what this is?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

I have been trying to stay natural in all the karen fights but karen you need to dial back a little on the crazy ,it is getting out of hand and making me want to quit this forum

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    I have been trying to stay natural in all the karen fights but karen you need to dial back a little on the crazy ,it is getting out of hand and making me want to quit this forum
    Michael

No your friend attacking and anyone saying anything back makes you want to quit.

Do not address it to me to save your friend as usual. A few of you take pleasure in ganging up on people constantly.

Why is he posting that this person is me?

thats getting out of hand.

Do you see me posting hdf this and hdf that? NO

cut it out already

And they have an ignore button. Ignore my comments or his
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Michael

No your friend attacking and anyone saying anything back makes you want to quit.

Do not address it to me to save your friend as usual.

Why is he posting that this person is me?

thats getting out of hand.

Do you see me posting hdf this and hdf that? NO

cut it out already
    first off it is new news to me that hdf is my friend (i dont even know who he is ). But like ricky said it is a different person every day. Learn to ignore and move on , it is not healthy to let everything get to you like that.

Karen37a
    first off it is new news to me that hdf is my friend (i dont even know who he is ). But like ricky said it is a different person every day. Learn to ignore and move on , it is not healthy to let everything get to you like that.
    It's not a different person.

It's the few trolls that stick together.

and its unhealthy for you to watch it so push the ignore button.

My life is great. I am not going to let people come on a board to try to say I am stealing leads or I am a gun toting bandit etc etc .

Do you know how crazy it is to follow a name around for 2 years looking into what they do and who they talk with etc?
    Look up their records, childhood, etc etc.

Email people about them, send pms, make phone calls.

Think anyone who agrees with them is actually them pretending to be someone else

Its actually very creepy
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

"Do you know how crazy it is to follow a name around for 2 years looking into what they do and who they talk with etc?

Email people about them, send pms, make phone calls."

Not me. Just to be clear. I don't know or communicate with any of the other people you may or may not be referring to. There is no gang of trolls organized for the purpose of embarrassing you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

59 posts on this tread and NOTHING productive.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "Do you know how crazy it is to follow a name around for 2 years looking into what they do and who they talk with etc?

Email people about them, send pms, make phone calls."

Not me. Just to be clear. I don't know or communicate with any of the other people you may or may not be referring to. There is no gang of trolls organized for the purpose of embarrassing you.
    Just to be clear. You constantly bother me and troll my comments, alluding to the fact that I am talking to myself and on fake ids, you are negative and mean to the core and never really help new people other than to try to humiliate them for sport.

This started 2 years ago because I didn't want to take leads from you( for free) and form a strategic partnership because I didn't find any value in it.( as I found out with others on different things after I talked to them. )

I kept your business to myself as you try to bug me.Yet I am supposed to take the high road for 2 years? Almost made it.

Enough already. I am not all these people.

It's Creepy and paranoid you are like one stalker ex-boyfriend I couldn't get rid of for 5 years.

And I am not Mother Thresa or a waitress you try to degrade saying" i came again caused you asked me to"( like you said to that new girl or something similar) maybe that's why you feel emasculated. I am a Merchant Cash Advance broker. Ex Boiler room broker turned Investment Banker/ Mortgage brokerinsurance/Team Builder

If I was the type that was "embarrassed" I would have never chosen to be a MCA broker in the first place. In fact, I would have never made it thru the stockbroker training back in the day, and Lasted all these years.

You do not like my personality. Ignore me. For the Df sanity....Stop making crap up. And I will ignore you as well.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-08-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Karen37a
    Kevin,

Maybe they will not bother the new people, new isos and new blood can enter the industry and turn in applications and ask questions without being humiliated or jumped

That would be positive

** its better than I was when I first joined because alot of brokers were forced to get jobs outside of the industry
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Michael she need dial back on the crazy a little?She is certifiably insane now. Unfortunately i used to like her comments but now she needs to get back on her medication.This will be my last comment on this as karen will always have the last word and this will never end.

Karen37a
    Michael she need dial back on the crazy a little?She is certifiably insane now. Unfortunately i used to like her comments but now she needs to get back on her medication.This will be my last comment on this as karen will always have the last word and this will never end.
    You liked my comments ?constantly telling the Df funder.

"She is an attempted murderer because she has a dui, why is she still in the business"

I really think some of you are insane and I am insane for responding to you

Do you remember what you type or say? Don't forget the 160 iq of mine...I do not forget

I am just glad that "some" of you are my competition on deals. lol Good night.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 06:11 PM.

I almost can't believe I continued reading this...It was like watching a train wreck.

“What other people think about you is none of your business.” Not sure where I first heard this, but it seems apropos here.

Karen37a
    Happy thats true BUT

This is a business community where people come for advice or referrals and sometimes for a warning to stay away from someone because of unethical or illegal activity.
    People say they are direct funders when they are not other cons etc.
    This board is also public...regulators see it,, potential brokers in your organizations, potential investors/hedge funds.

You think that I have to watch some fools say that I am a criminal and whenever someone does something unethical or criminal they are saying "karen elizabeth " did it?

You think thats ok? Because its not.

This is Financial Services where very shady characters enter into game. If people didn't
    know me they might think its true.

What would you do if someone posted your personal information to try to defame you, made up lies and exaggerations to go with it and then constantly blamed you for all the stealing going on?

What would any of you do?? Sit there and laugh for 2 years like I did?

And it's not one slight comment it's on and on and on and on like a drip marketing campaign. You do not think its creepy?

And I am not you.I usually do not just "sit for 2 years" I usually do something about it to make it stop instantly.( if its actually defamation or slander)

The sad part is they are bothering me because they wanted to PARTNER with me or be my friend..like some 3rd grade fool and I said NO you are not part of the cool kids go away.

Its called "cyber harassment or cyber bullying.

Call me big nose, ugly whatever you want...stop with the unfounded allegations . Its almost like you are shorting the market and anything positive that's said is attacked.

And you think I couldn't get employees or brokers on my team to sign on to give me reputation points or agree with me.? I tell them to stay off the Daily funder.Sometimes I point them to Debanked to read an article or 2 to see something from a different perspective.

I do not care if you do not like me...stop saying I am a thief or criminal or partake in that behavior.
    The only thing that happens when you do not like me is that I make more sales because it bothers some that they cant do it.

80% of the merchants do not care who they get the money from either, they would almost sell their soul to the devil for more money.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-03-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Damn... I wish you guys could rap & put this all over a beat. Sounds as close to an MCA rap battle as we'll ever get it!
    Great sh*t!

Karen37a
    Eminem( lose yourself)

Look, If you had One shot Or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted and make top commission
    In one moment
    Would you capture it
    Or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
    To make phone calls, but he keeps on forgettin'
    the rebuttals he wrote down, the whole room goes so loud
    He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out.
    He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
    The clocks run out, times up, over, click dial tone.

Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity.
    He choked, got hung up on, he's so mad, but he won't give up that easy.

No, He won't have it, he knows his whole back office ropes
    It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke

So he so stagnant he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, that's when its
    Back to the pitch again, this whole industry
    He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the presentation, the moment
    You own it, you better never let it go
    You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
    This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

A normal life is boring, it only gets harder
    they moved on to the new schmo that closes
    .He nose dove and he sold nada, so the soap opera is told as it unfolds
    I suppose its old partner and the beat goes on da da da da dum

Sucess is my only m option, failure's not

you can do anything you set your mind to

** this is a parody I do not own rights to the song
    15 years ago you could have got me to sing it/Rap on stage ( again) at a team convention
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-22-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Karen37a
    I am glad the woman who dealt with pro leads came back on here to try to sell a CRM ,leads or her so-called expertise ..a few weeks later.

All the negativity ...good thing happened...I got to meet Pro leads if i need leads in the future who is a pretty good guy !!
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-08-2017 at 08:12 PM.