Beware of this lady calling for aged mca leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Happy thats true BUT

This is a business community where people come for advice or referrals and sometimes for a warning to stay away from someone because of unethical or illegal activity.
    People say they are direct funders when they are not other cons etc.
    This board is also public...regulators see it,, potential brokers in your organizations, potential investors/hedge funds.

You think that I have to watch some fools say that I am a criminal and whenever someone does something unethical or criminal they are saying "karen elizabeth " did it?

You think thats ok? Because its not.

This is Financial Services where very shady characters enter into game. If people didn't
    know me they might think its true.

What would you do if someone posted your personal information to try to defame you, made up lies and exaggerations to go with it and then constantly blamed you for all the stealing going on?

What would any of you do?? Sit there and laugh for 2 years like I did?

And it's not one slight comment it's on and on and on and on like a drip marketing campaign. You do not think its creepy?

And I am not you.I usually do not just "sit for 2 years" I usually do something about it to make it stop instantly.( if its actually defamation or slander)

The sad part is they are bothering me because they wanted to PARTNER with me or be my friend..like some 3rd grade fool and I said NO you are not part of the cool kids go away.

Its called "cyber harassment or cyber bullying.

Call me big nose, ugly whatever you want...stop with the unfounded allegations . Its almost like you are shorting the market and anything positive that's said is attacked.

And you think I couldn't get employees or brokers on my team to sign on to give me reputation points or agree with me.? I tell them to stay off the Daily funder.Sometimes I point them to Debanked to read an article or 2 to see something from a different perspective.

I do not care if you do not like me...stop saying I am a thief or criminal or partake in that behavior.
    The only thing that happens when you do not like me is that I make more sales because it bothers some that they cant do it.

80% of the merchants do not care who they get the money from either, they would almost sell their soul to the devil for more money.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-03-2017 at 10:40 AM.