Full Credit Repair - $200 flat fee
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Full Credit Repair - $200 flat fee

I have a great add-on product of credit repair for anyone to make some extra money on their deals. I'm concerned about MAKING OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY and therefore making MORE MONEY.

I created a relationship with an incredible credit repair agency. He's proven to me time and time again in my relationship with him that he's honest and cares about doing a great job.

A 20-year veteran of the credit repair industry. He has developed a method to whiten our clients credit within 60 days. He does it all, from BKs to foreclosures to inquiry removal. Nukes it off in one-shot, and if it doesn't come of, he'll try UNLIMITED removal attempts until the client is satisfied. He makes a full-out assault that repairs 85% of issues, within 60 days, 95% of the time.

He used to own the company Credit Guard Co, and he closed it in 2016 to focus solely on corporate clients. He had an A+ BBB rates for YEARS, which is unique in the industry:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160815...vegas-nv-71539
    https://web.archive.org/web/20141217...vegas-nv-71539

Now, I think the results will be great. I have not worked with him very long to see lots of great results. That's half of the point.
    The point is keeping our clients loyal and offering an extra service to make more money. This might allow them to extricate themselves from MCAs (might harm renewals - but reduces defaults and gets better rates). There are other products you can use to make money aside from MCA. Still, though, the repair results still might not get them high enough for banks, and MCAs are still helpful in a pinch.

I know from experience that Tim is honest. He doesn't do this "monthly membership" thing. He works with a FLAT FEE and volume. He is no longer accepting corporate clients like us do a contractual obligation, but he has asked me to funnel corporate through American Business Funders.

Honestly, depending on the situation of the clients, many times th results don't matter.
    What matters is offering an add-on service to use YOUR brokerage and up-selling them to make more money, and making sure that they're happy with the service they're receiving.

If I can bring him volume, I can resell the service to yo for FLAT FEE of $200/client. I'd like to let ANYONE use this service for WHATEVER price they want to up-sell. I recently up-sold someone for $999!!! You can charge them as you want - $300 to start, pay $100/negative after removal. Pay per inquiry removal. $799 total. Free add-on for doing funding with us. $1499 for funding now, $499 rebate if you come back the next round.

The catch is that I need a batch of 25-50 per month to get that price. I'm reaching out to my colleagues here to see who will join me.

You don't need to take care of ANY of the customer service, and you don't need to know ANYTHING about credit repair. They have a nice customer portal, and they have the customer support team and an 1-800 number to call.

It's really really simple - You need to get a signed contract and 2 out of 3 credit reports, IDs, utility bill with client's name on it, and SS card. Either www.credithchecktotal.com for all 3 and $1, or for free go to creditkarma.com for Equifax/TU and freecreditscore.com for Experian. They might want to keep a subscription for a few months to see the progress.

The people do ALL of the customer support, so we don't have to. Get the stips I listed, and you're DONE. Since we're doing this in bulk, collect the stips, and send payment once we have 25 in a group.

Again, results are only a small point, per say. There's already a market for it that everyone knows about, and YOU can sell it and make money. It's no worse than selling a useless tourist item and convincing them that they need it.

Email me and I'll send you the contract.
    Last edited by abfunders; 10-12-2017 at 07:17 PM.